Aloha Rich's Friend

George Lagergren

Guest
Topic: Aloha Rich's Friend 204 07-27-03 21:45

Rich, this is in ref to your close female friend who died from a
certain type of cancer.

I was reading an article where another female had the same type
of cancer. But she stopped consuming diary and grain products.
Her cancer just disappeared.

Also, the former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy, died from this type
of cancer. But she was a "secret" smoker for years.

So, maybe following a good healthy life style really matters.

.... End of message 27 Jul 03 21:44
___ Blue Wave/386 v2.30 [NR]

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (George Lagergren) wrote:

> Topic: Aloha Rich's Friend 204 07-27-03 21:45
>
> Rich, this is in ref to your close female friend who died from a
> certain type of cancer.
>
> I was reading an article where another female had the same type
> of cancer. But she stopped consuming diary and grain products.
> Her cancer just disappeared.
>
> Also, the former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy, died from this type
> of cancer. But she was a "secret" smoker for years.
>
> So, maybe following a good healthy life style really matters.

While there is plenty of evidence from well-designed clinical trials
that diet can indeed influence your susceptibility to developing cancer,
there is no evidence of anywhere near comparable quality that dietary
manipulations can be used to treat cancer once it has already become
clinically apparent. Anecdotal evidence proves nothing, particularly
when there is no way of verifying whether the anecdote is even true or
whether it is just another exaggerated (or even made-up) claim.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

What nutritional approach did she go for?
Anth

news:[email protected]...