Alps Tour Stages 2010

trpurnell

Nov 17, 2009
I'm new to the forum and live in the US, but am planning a trip to see the stages of the 2010 Tour in the Alps. Trying to figure out the best way to see the stage that finishes at Morzine, get to Le Bourg D'-Oisans to ride the Alpe, and see the summit of Col de la Madeleine. Any advice? Can we ride the roads before the races passes?

trpurnell said:
I'm new to the forum and live in the US, but am planning a trip to see the stages of the 2010 Tour in the Alps. Trying to figure out the best way to see the stage that finishes at Morzine, get to Le Bourg D'-Oisans to ride the Alpe, and see the summit of Col de la Madeleine. Any advice? Can we ride the roads before the races passes?

It is my understanding that you better plan about 3 days of camping somewhere along the route before each stage.

trpurnell said:

Hello, Are you still planning to see the Tour this year ? I am from La Rochette which is a couple of km away from le col de la Madeleine, and I could give you some advise if you wanted ... Please let me know miolanet [at] yahoo [dot] fr
Cedric
:)