Alpuerto Contador

saluki said:
Face it, you've got zero evidence and so you are going to continue the accusations because you are a spiteful little weasel and an anti-Disco fanatic.

Simoni? Big mouth; and I don't like him. But I'm unaware of the doping evidence against him.
Well, you can view copy of a document of the Guardia Civil (29th June 2006) courtesy of http://www.cycling4all.com/operacionpuerto06-2.pdf and the case that the Sueddeutsche Zeitung makes against Contador for yourselves
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/weitere/artikel/939/124756/

Here's Velonews' take on the supposed connection between Puerto and AC
[font=&quot][/font]http://www.velonews.com/tour2007/news/articles/12964.0.html

German television is reporting there's a bloodbag in Barcelona with A.C. written on it and supposedly they will be taking Contadors dna to test whether it's his blood or not.

olo said:
German television is reporting there's a bloodbag in Barcelona with A.C. written on it and supposedly they will be taking Contadors dna to test whether it's his blood or not.
well... that could stand for Antonio Colom

Tim Lamkin said:
Not after a TV show at all.....but that is where you mind went....quasi spiritual quote...you are funny and ignorant at the same time a special feature for you.
<thumping my chest>.....funny and ignorant, yep that is me...............of course I and everyone in the world is ignorant of something, including you, so I guess what really sets me apart is my humor......wow, I insult someone and get complimented, you really are a special guy yourself.

olo said:
What's the connection with Barcelona? Wasn't Fuentes operation in Madrid?

Who would store book for 1 1/2 years after Puerto?

BTW, what are the rules about banking your own blood in case of medically necessary transfusions. You can do that as a matter of course (as a civilian) due to issues with the reliability of the blood supply, tainted supplies and Hepatitis scares, etc.

Tubbs said:
well... that could stand for Antonio Colom
It could also stand for ass clown. It's a fact that Contador is known as A.C. in puerto, so if there is a blood bag with that name on it, it's probably his.

Serafino said:

BTW, what are the rules about banking your own blood in case of medically necessary transfusions. You can do that as a matter of course (as a civilian) due to issues with the reliability of the blood supply, tainted supplies and Hepatitis scares, etc.
The blood from o.p. apparently is now in Barcelona, according to german television.

Serafino said:

Guys...if it lookes like a well tanned chicken, and climbs like a well tanned chicken...then it is a duck.......no wait a minute, something isn't right there...<scratches head>......the guy dopes irrespective

saluki said:
I did love the way he toasted those sprinter and won that breakaway stage last year. I think that clip should go into the textbooks on how to do it.
That was the stage they bought from rabobank. Really is a textbook example of how to win everytime, as long as you have enough money.

olo said:
Can anyone confirm this from any other source?

Who is the they that will be taking his blood - according to German television?

saluki said:
Face it, you've got zero evidence and so you are going to continue the accusations because you are a spiteful little weasel and an anti-Disco fanatic.

Simoni? Big mouth; and I don't like him. But I'm unaware of the doping evidence against him.
Why don't you like Simoni and his big mouth? Do you think he's a liar trying to destroy cycling or something?

saluki said:
There is plenty of evidence against all of them. But it's not available to the public.

olo said:
Says who? "They" will be taking his DNA? Without a court order or something similar? I doubt it. Not before Sunday at any rate. But as I've said before, he might think about crashing in that ditch....

thecyclist said:
There is plenty of evidence against all of them. But it's not available to the public.
Blah, blah, blah. Could you post something meaningful for a change instead of continually giving us your wishful thinking.

saluki said:
Blah, blah, blah. Could you post something meaningful for a change instead of continually giving us your wishful thinking.
Wishful thinking is thinking a man who was mentored by Saiz and now rides for the hog is clean.

olo said:
The blood from o.p. apparently is now in Barcelona, according to german television.

1) Why would that be the case?
2) Why wouldn't they have tested this prior to the TdF?

Timing is ridiculous. Its as if the authorities are doing everything in their power to destroy the credibility of cycling.

They force the riders to sign the charter, but neglect to test or to ensure anyone with real problems is prevented from starting.

saluki said:
Can anyone confirm this from any other source?

Who is the they that will be taking his blood - according to German television?

At a time like this we need CyclingHeroes.

Serafino said:
1) Why would that be the case?
2) Why wouldn't they have tested this prior to the TdF?

Timing is ridiculous. Its as if the authorities are doing everything in their power to destroy the credibility of cycling.

They force the riders to sign the charter, but neglect to test or to ensure anyone with real problems is prevented from starting.
The charter was worded very carefully. Riders would be available to the Spanish police for DNA testing. Of course, doping in Spain is no offense, so the Spanish police is simply not interested. Why should they spend ressources on some investigation when no law is broken? The charter is smoke and mirrors. A sham.