Alright, here is the best Mt Snow video....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

  3. M&M

    M&M Guest

  4. Rich

    Rich Guest

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  6. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On 3 Jul 2003 05:05:28 -0700, [email protected] (M&M) wrote:

    > Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .
    >

    > M&M

    I know the feeling. I'm watching the prices of DVD-Burners come down.

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  7. M&M

    M&M Guest

    [email protected] (Bill Porter) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 3 Jul 2003 05:05:28 -0700, [email protected] (M&M) wrote:
    >
    > > Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .
    > >

    > > M&M
    >
    > I know the feeling. I'm watching the prices of DVD-Burners come down.
    >
    > Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

    I can burn WMP from my puter to CDs , but not DVDs , but I can playback DVDs and run to my TV with a
    fire wire from the puter . Also I can run the speaker cable to the stereo/encoder for surround sound
    effect ( great for PF's videos and anybody elses ) and movies I rent from Movielink.com . I'll
    invest in a DVD burner when the price is right .

    M&M