Alright, here is the best Mt Snow video....

On 3 Jul 2003 05:05:28 -0700, [email protected] (M&M) wrote:

> Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .
>

> M&M

I know the feeling. I'm watching the prices of DVD-Burners come down.

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

[email protected] (Bill Porter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 3 Jul 2003 05:05:28 -0700, [email protected] (M&M) wrote:
>
> > Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .
> >

> > M&M
>
> I know the feeling. I'm watching the prices of DVD-Burners come down.
>
> Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

I can burn WMP from my puter to CDs , but not DVDs , but I can playback DVDs and run to my TV with a
fire wire from the puter . Also I can run the speaker cable to the stereo/encoder for surround sound
effect ( great for PF's videos and anybody elses ) and movies I rent from Movielink.com . I'll
invest in a DVD burner when the price is right .

M&M