alt.kook.chuck-lysaght

Jd

Guest
From: [email protected] (janet santana) aka our newfound pal chuck Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Subject: Re: Two Days, Two Rides, One Speed Date: 7 Aug 2003 04:52:11 -0700 Organization:
http://groups.google.com/ Message-ID: <[email protected]>

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Tasting the high country forty miles at a time:
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/080503004.jpg
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/080503003.jpg
> >

> > you sure you aren't recycling Ruby Meadows photos?
>
> Positive.
>
> > > Day two:
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/080503010.jpg
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/080503019.jpg
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > That's what I was hoping to find in bitterroots, but our mountains aren't high enough
>
> Yesterday's ride I had the opportunity to hover around 11,000ft twice before descending at a
> somewhat maddening pace. I took it a bit easy on the descents though because I was riding solo,
> nobody knew where I was going, and it was late afternoon/evening.
>
> JD

>You're full of ********.

You're a really funny guy chuck, sockpuppets and all. Your next step must be to either tell me to
fuq off (of which you are infamous for), or to start threatening and/or harassing me in any way your
little-man mind can think of (which is not much). So before you start with the cheap threats like
getting your brother's sister-in-law's cousin's best friend's neighbor, the law student after me, or
your alluding to being connected to organized crime, why don't you go **** up some other rope?

JD

On 7 Aug 2003 06:45:12 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>From: [email protected] (janet santana) aka our newfound pal chuck Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
>Subject: Re: Two Days, Two Rides, One Speed Date: 7 Aug 2003 04:52:11 -0700 Organization:
>http://groups.google.com/ Message-ID: <[email protected]>
>

>[email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > you sure you aren't recycling Ruby Meadows photos?
>>
>> Positive.

>> > That's what I was hoping to find in bitterroots, but our mountains aren't high enough
>>
>> Yesterday's ride I had the opportunity to hover around 11,000ft twice before descending at a
>> somewhat maddening pace. I took it a bit easy on the descents though because I was riding solo,
>> nobody knew where I was going, and it was late afternoon/evening.
>>
>> JD
>
>>You're full of ********.
>
>You're a really funny guy chuck, sockpuppets and all. Your next step must be to either tell me to
>fuq off (of which you are infamous for), or to start threatening and/or harassing me in any way
>your little-man mind can think of (which is not much). So before you start with the cheap threats
>like getting your brother's sister-in-law's cousin's best friend's neighbor, the law student
>after me, or your alluding to being connected to organized crime, why don't you go **** up some
>other rope?
>
>JD

And here we have JD's weekly post, singling out the one poster that has successfully gotten to him
in some way during the prievious week.

I like to call it "JD's EGO fighting back"

Stay tuned for next weeks show.

When YOU might make the list......

> From: [email protected] (janet santana) aka our newfound pal chuck Newsgroups:
> alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: Two Days, Two Rides, One Speed Date: 7 Aug 2003 04:52:11 -0700
>

> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > you sure you aren't recycling Ruby Meadows photos?
> >
> > Positive.

> > > That's what I was hoping to find in bitterroots, but our mountains aren't high enough
> >
> > Yesterday's ride I had the opportunity to hover around 11,000ft twice before descending at a
> > somewhat maddening pace. I took it a bit easy on the descents though because I was riding solo,
> > nobody knew where I was going, and it was late afternoon/evening.
> >
> > JD
>
> >You're full of ********.
>
> You're a really funny guy chuck, sockpuppets and all. Your next step must be to either tell me to
> fuq off (of which you are infamous for), or to start threatening and/or harassing me in any way
> your little-man mind can think of (which is not much). So before you start with the cheap threats
> like getting your brother's sister-in-law's cousin's best friend's neighbor, the law student
> after me, or your alluding to being connected to organized crime, why don't you go **** up some
> other rope?
>
> JD

You're a phony.