alt.mountain-bike Question?

Status

Shaun Rimmer

Guest

Bomba

Guest
Geneb wrote:
> alt.mountain-bike Question? Does this group have an FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Page ? or are
> you guys going by this one http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/mountain-bikes/index.html If so,
> is there a up to date coppy of it somewheres?

Gene,

How long have you been reading my posts in alt.bmx? You'll notice there are links to two FAQs in my
.sig. One for alt.bmx and the other for alt.mountain-bike. It's not as comprehensive as the bmx one
and it really needs some (lots) revision.

Oh, and welcome to the group :)

Penny S.

Guest
Geneb wrote:
> alt.mountain-bike Question? Does this group have an FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Page ? or are
> you guys going by this one http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/mountain-bikes/index.html If so,
> is there a up to date coppy of it somewheres?
>
> Thanks.......
>
> Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
> http://www.genesbmx.com

Welcome from another dry-sider...

Penny from Spokane

And yes... Bomba's FAQ is it.

Lightweight

Guest
"Geneb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> alt.mountain-bike Question? Does this group have an FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Page ? or are
> you guys going by this one http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/mountain-bikes/index.html If so,
> is there a up to date coppy of it somewheres?
>
> Thanks.......
>
> Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
> http://www.genesbmx.com

Rec.Bicycles has a very comprehensive FAQ at: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/ It is a 5 part
series, there is also a link to a purely mountain bike FAQ at the top of this page which is much
less detailed. There is very little missed in these FAQs.

Status
Not open for further replies.