alt.mountain-bike Question?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Geneb, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Geneb

    Geneb Guest

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Geneb wrote:
    > alt.mountain-bike Question? Does this group have an FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Page ? or are
    > you guys going by this one http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/mountain-bikes/index.html If so,
    > is there a up to date coppy of it somewheres?

    Gene,

    How long have you been reading my posts in alt.bmx? You'll notice there are links to two FAQs in my
    .sig. One for alt.bmx and the other for alt.mountain-bike. It's not as comprehensive as the bmx one
    and it really needs some (lots) revision.

    Oh, and welcome to the group :)

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Geneb wrote:
    > alt.mountain-bike Question? Does this group have an FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Page ? or are
    > you guys going by this one http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/mountain-bikes/index.html If so,
    > is there a up to date coppy of it somewheres?
    >
    > Thanks.......
    >
    > Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    > http://www.genesbmx.com

    Welcome from another dry-sider...

    Penny from Spokane

    And yes... Bomba's FAQ is it.

  5. Lightweight

    Lightweight Guest

    "Geneb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > alt.mountain-bike Question? Does this group have an FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Page ? or are
    > you guys going by this one http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/mountain-bikes/index.html If so,
    > is there a up to date coppy of it somewheres?
    >
    > Thanks.......
    >
    > Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    > http://www.genesbmx.com

    Rec.Bicycles has a very comprehensive FAQ at: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bicycles-faq/ It is a 5 part
    series, there is also a link to a purely mountain bike FAQ at the top of this page which is much
    less detailed. There is very little missed in these FAQs.