alt.mountain-bike roundup

x1134x

Guest
Paladin: Thanx alot for the trails directions and advice for biking in
Boise, I really appreciate it. You've been nothing but kind to me
since I started posting to this forum. You are a great guy and an
example to your peers.

MattB: You and I seem to agree on a few things and disagree on most
other things but you manage to state your opinion of the subjects I am
talking about and leave it at that. I commend you for not bandwagoning
with alot of the posters here and taking my comments out of context for
joy of personally attacking me.

Ride-A-Lot: You seem like a fairly intelligent MTBer, and while lurking
I learned quite a bit from some of your posts but it does seem you may
have it out for me, or you just don't understand what I write. I wrote
a post about using a camping shovel to kill puncturevine on a trail,
and you replied that if you caught me widening trails you'd take my
shovel dig a hole a bury me in it. I never said I was widening trails,
just killing noxious weeds. I wrote a post about wondering *IF* anyone
had ever in the past confronted JD who is known for yelling @ skidiots,
and you replied as though I said *I* would confront JD, and you wanted
to sell tickets to my funeral. "I wonder if" does not mean "I would".
Just because I have a differing opinion does not mean I am trying to
"Pick fights." it would be a really boring forum if everyone agreed on
everything, we'd all ride the same bikes on the same trails the same
way. Also, you refer to me as a skidiot even though I already told
everyone that I'm not and do not skid on trails. So anyway I wonder if
you READ my posts or just see "oh its x1134x at it again, I'll berate
him more, he rides a BSO."

Phil, Squid-in-Training: Just because someone types the words "white
man" does not make them William Bennet. Other than that you are an
O.K. poster in regards to threads I've looked through. Being called
racist really got my goat so I called some black friends from phoenix
and directed them to read the thread. After reading it I asked them if
they were offended by the hat comment, and they said "No it was funny."
I have no idea of your race, but after that litmus test, I now feel
better regardless of alt.mtber's opinions. If I offended *YOU* I
apologize.

[email protected]: In a search of threads I've posted on and you're
replies I found 1 in which you actually talked about the subject of the
conversation and avoided ad hominem attacks on me. I now know that
your opinion on anything I post is: "You post anonymously, therefore
you are wrong" So I guess my opinion on everything you post is "If you
were right, I'd agree with you."

There are a few A-holes who cal me a redneck, that I live in a trailer
etc, and I just lump them in with the stupidest A-hole who cross posts
here: Vandemann.

Thanx to everyone else who has taken the time to help me learn about
mountain biking that I've left out.

x1134x

x1134x wrote:
<SNIP useless dribble that I *did* read>

Holy shiat man! Let it die already! WTF is the purpose of rehashing
all the BS you just went through. You must be a glutton for punishment.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

x1134x wrote:
> Just signing out on a much less messy thread.

Good riddance, asshat.

See you in your new nym real soon, I guess. I hope your new nym is
smarter than this one. I won't hold my breath on that.

E.P.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> x1134x wrote:
> <SNIP useless dribble that I *did* read>
>
> Holy shiat man! Let it die already! WTF is the purpose of rehashing
> all the BS you just went through. You must be a glutton for punishment.

Occam's Razor suggests "idiot."

But you could be right...

E.P.

Aren't you the guy who was slamming MTB'ers on your very first thread a
little over a month ago? Bragging about your house and truck? Stating that
you have much more fun on your motorcycle than we do on our bikes? Slamming
people here for recommending real bikes at bike shops, and stating that
wal-mart bikes are just as good?

You're a strange person....

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> x1134x wrote:
> <SNIP useless dribble that I *did* read>
>
> Holy shiat man! Let it die already! WTF is the purpose of rehashing all
> the BS you just went through. You must be a glutton for punishment.
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Yeah, why don't you just call the cops Mitch?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> x1134x wrote:
>> Just signing out on a much less messy thread.

> Good riddance, asshat.
>
> See you in your new nym real soon, I guess. I hope your new nym is
> smarter than this one. I won't hold my breath on that.
>
> E.P.

bbwwaahha

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
> updated. READ IT!
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

oh right, blame it on me now.
I do think Crazy warrants recognition for his special uniqueness. ;-)

did you put a link to the amb-bar in there?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
> updated. READ IT!
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

oh, duh -"refresh".
nevermind.

tho personally, I think the Crazy entry should read

This is a man who lives up to his name. He rides his bike at 1 AM in 10F
weather. He is still using WebTV so don't expect quotes in his replies and
don't complain, either. You may not understand him, but no one does and
that's just fine with us.

my unasked for two cents.

ps

small change wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
>>updated. READ IT!
>>
>>http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

> oh right, blame it on me now.
> I do think Crazy warrants recognition for his special uniqueness. ;-)
>
> did you put a link to the amb-bar in there?

Now it is.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

small change wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
>>updated. READ IT!
>>
>>http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

> oh, duh -"refresh".
> nevermind.
>
> tho personally, I think the Crazy entry should read
>
> This is a man who lives up to his name. He rides his bike at 1 AM in 10F
> weather. He is still using WebTV so don't expect quotes in his replies and
> don't complain, either. You may not understand him, but no one does and
> that's just fine with us.
>

> my unasked for two cents.
>
> ps

Ug! OK. Fixed. Refresh.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

x1134x wrote:

>lotsa drivel

Once you get the sand cleaned out of your vagina,
you might find it easier to relax.

It's happened in amb before.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
> updated. READ IT!
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

How do I get into the FAQ? Do I have to go nuts and say weird things?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> x1134x wrote:
>
> >lotsa drivel

> Once you get the sand cleaned out of your vagina,
> you might find it easier to relax.

Oooo, that's really mean.

I like it.

E.P.

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>For your benefit and at the request of Penny, the AMB FAQ has been
>>updated. READ IT!
>>
>>http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

> Do I have to go nuts and say weird things?

Let's all just pause and think about that for a moment....
If that's the criteria then he should have been in the FAQ long ago.
--
Westie

[email protected] wrote:
> p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
>> x1134x wrote:
>>
>> >lotsa drivel

>> Once you get the sand cleaned out of your vagina,
>> you might find it easier to relax.

> Oooo, that's really mean.
>
> I like it.
>
> E.P.

If that were true, I'd agree with you ;)

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:

> >> Once you get the sand cleaned out of your vagina,
> >> you might find it easier to relax.

> > Oooo, that's really mean.
> >
> > I like it.
> >
> > E.P.

> If that were true, I'd agree with you ;)

LOL! Almost as good as Pete's. :)

E.P.

You worry too much, its only Usenet, its not real life - take
everything with a pinch of salt mate.