alt.mountain-bike the best place to find tree-huggers on the net.

x1134x

Guest
Hi I'm x1134x and I'm an independent: Here are my reasons:

Republicans. They campaign on limited government. What they mean is
limited government when it comes to fiscal policies. They don't want
the government dictating fiscal affairs. However they are for HUGE
government when it comes to social issues. They want to legislate
christianity. They've hopped off of the "life, liberty and pursuit of
happiness" and want it changed to "Chritian lives, Christian liberties
and pursuit of Chritianity" Example: Abortion. Their christian noses
need to be stuck directly inside of your body. There is no greater
example of this. These are the people who 250 years ago would burn you
at the stake for something you couldn't possibly have been doing.
(witchcraft) So actually they've come along way.

Democrats. They are the ones blamed for BIG government. Rightly so.
They want to tax the **** out of you because they can better spend your
money better than you can. Their solution to everything is another
money pool. It would be a great idea if they didn't want to force
everyone to participate. Socially the Democrats seem to have it right,
this area is really where their support comes from. Sticking up for
the constitutional rights seems to be their best banner.

Greens. These guys are the WORST. They take the worst part of both
republicans AND democrats. They want big fiscal and social control, to
help build their utopia.

Libertarians. I could almost get on board with these guys, they're for
small fiscal control and small social control. If it weren't for their
whacked foriegn policies of "Laissez-faire" Isolationism went out of
style decades ago guys.

Thus I can find no political affiliation to get on board with. I am an
independent, issue-based voter.

x1134x

P.S. for those of you who don't get the idea: I wanted to start this
thread so you could talk about YOURSELF, if you want to flame me and my
opinions, there are already many threads started to do that. It just
seems to me that there are many "tree-huggers" in here and I was
interested to see where they would classify themselves, Repub, Demo,
Green. . .

x1134x wrote:
Hi I'm x1134x and I'm an independent troll: Here are my reasons:
1. I add nothing of value to this newsgroup other than to start
off-topic posts.

2. I continually reply to Mike Vandersh!t in order to add to my troll
value.

3. I ride a Walgoose and I am proud of it.

4. If I was to actually ride a mountain bike, I might have something
meaningful to add to this newsgroup.

5. I change my views to be opposite of what you believe in.

6. I have nothing better to do with my life.

7. I'm a loser.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Hi I'm Ride-A-Lot and I'm a dependent troll: Here are my reasons:

1. I do not read your post until after I've replied, or maybe I don't
read it at all and just go on replying like i know what you were
talking about.

2. I continually try to put people down if they aren't just like me.
Screw the substance of the post, I can childishly put down the
messenger.

3. I paid way to much for a toy, and am embarrased about it.

4. I don't ride my bike either as is shown by my proliferation of
posts to this group.

5. I'm the one who changes *my* views to be opposite of what you
believe in.

6. I have nothing better to do with what's left of my life.

7. I'm an OLD loser.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> x1134x wrote:
> Hi I'm x1134x and I'm an independent troll: Here are my reasons:
> 1. I add nothing of value to this newsgroup other than to start
> off-topic posts.
>
> 2. I continually reply to Mike Vandersh!t in order to add to my troll
> value.
>
> 3. I ride a Walgoose and I am proud of it.
>
> 4. If I was to actually ride a mountain bike, I might have something
> meaningful to add to this newsgroup.
>
> 5. I change my views to be opposite of what you believe in.
>
> 6. I have nothing better to do with my life.
>
> 7. I'm a loser.

+10 points. Count it.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> 1. I add nothing of value to this newsgroup other than to start
> off-topic posts.

Because talking about the PEOPLE of this forum is of no value? Just
gotta talk about who's tried to newest most expensive suspension fork?
Be a little more social, Ridey.

> 2. I continually reply to Mike Vandersh!t in order to add to my troll
> value.

Hey that's just good fun. Who doesn't take a few shots a punching bag
when their within arms reach of one? Plus MikeV would continue to
copy/paste his opinion here even if nobody responded.

> 3. I ride a Walgoose and I am proud of it.

Damn Strait.

> 4. If I was to actually ride a mountain bike, I might have something
> meaningful to add to this newsgroup.

Are my generic clothes not good enough for you either? Elitism? I
wouln't expect that from a tree hugger, so Ridey must be a Republican!
We've officially identified the political affiliation of Ride-A-Lot!

> 5. I change my views to be opposite of what you believe in.

Point out an example of where my opinoin changed to be the opposite of
someone else's. It never happens. But it does make you a liar to say
that I do.

> 6. I have nothing better to do with my life.

Sadly, that's probably true.

> 7. I'm a loser baby,

So why don't you kill me?

x1134x

x1134x wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> 7. I'm a loser baby,

> So why don't you kill me?
>
> x1134x

Oh will you lighten up already! It's the farking InterWeb for God's sake.

Go ride your bike and then tell us about your adventure. It's not that
difficult.

By the way, my political affiliation is no one's business but my own. I
will tell you that I did not vote for the current mayor of my town and
he is Republican. I didn't vote for the current governor of my
(current) state and he is Democrat. There, go figure it out.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Wed, 10 May 2006 18:20:41 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<[email protected]> wrote:

> x1134x wrote:
> Hi I'm x1134x and I'm an independent troll: Here are my reasons:
> 1. I add nothing of value to this newsgroup other than to start
> off-topic posts.
>
> 2. I continually reply to Mike Vandersh!t in order to add to my troll
> value.
>
> 3. I ride a Walgoose and I am proud of it.
>
> 4. If I was to actually ride a mountain bike, I might have something
> meaningful to add to this newsgroup.
>
> 5. I change my views to be opposite of what you believe in.
>
> 6. I have nothing better to do with my life.
>
> 7. I'm a loser.

Excellent
:) :) :)

x1134x wrote:
> Hi I'm x1134x and I'm an independent: Here are my reasons:

<snip>

> P.S. for those of you who don't get the idea: I wanted to start this
> thread so you could talk about YOURSELF

I like to ride bikes. Sometimes I like to talk about riding bikes and
maybe take some photos and share them.
Is there a party for that?

Matt (where da party at?)

> 3. I paid way to much for a toy, and am embarrased about it.

Toy? If you say so.

TJ

TJ wrote:
> > 3. I paid way to much for a toy, and am embarrased about it.

> Toy? If you say so.

He didn't want to say how much he pays for batteries for it either.

JD

LMAO. Probably 6, or 7 "D" cells.

TJ

--
THOMAS HUNDTOFT

> TJ wrote:
>> > 3. I paid way to much for a toy, and am embarrased about it.

>> Toy? If you say so.

> He didn't want to say how much he pays for batteries for it either.
>
> JD

TJ said:
LMAO. Probably 6, or 7 "D" cells.

TJ

--
THOMAS HUNDTOFT

> TJ wrote:
>> > 3. I paid way to much for a toy, and am embarrased about it.

>> Toy? If you say so.

> He didn't want to say how much he pays for batteries for it either.
>
> JD

is this not a bike forum to talk about bikes???

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> x1134x wrote:
>> Hi I'm x1134x and I'm an independent: Here are my reasons:

> <snip>
> >
> > P.S. for those of you who don't get the idea: I wanted to start this
> > thread so you could talk about YOURSELF

> I like to ride bikes. Sometimes I like to talk about riding bikes and
> maybe take some photos and share them.
> Is there a party for that?
>
> Matt (where da party at?)

silly boy...the party is wherever you're at....(to paraphrase Damone)

"davebee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> TJ Wrote:
>> LMAO. Probably 6, or 7 "D" cells.
>>
>> TJ
>>

>> --
>> THOMAS HUNDTOFT
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > He didn't want to say how much he pays for batteries for it either.
>> >
>> > JD
>> >

> is this not a bike forum to talk about bikes???
>

> --
> davebee

why yes, as a matter of fact it is.

(unless you ride a bike that the gods have deemed unworthy!)

Dave ("We're not worthy...We're not worthy"!)