Alternative to AOL, Pls?

Netscape allows filters on anything in the header. Click on "Edit" on the menu bar then "Message
Filters" then go your hardest. I have filters that dump the TROLLs into a SPAM bucket. Some of them
are set for the User's name, some his/her email address or part thereof (There's a "Contains"
construct) etc., etc.

Ian

--

I liked Earthlink.

> Had it with AOL, can anybody name an alternative with easy newsgroup
access?

> Looking at Earthlink-
>
> TIA-

> The Gravity newsreader has a "bozo bin" which will filter out all future messages from a given
> poster with one click.
>
> Regards Chris

I'll second that emotion as far as the Gravity newsreader goes. Quite nice, indeed.