Road Cycling · Public discussion

Altitude and Drugs

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 280 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 July 2006
Last activity
10 July 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
280
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.pharmamedics.com/read_news.php?id=34952

    I'm sure that plenty of Fatty Masters are taking advantage of this.

  2. Wow, that is old news, because that research was out 2004 or 2005, if I
    recall. Funny how this stuff creeps out to the public.
    CH

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.pharmamedics.com/read_news.php?id=34952

    I'm sure that plenty of Fatty Masters are taking advantage of this.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.