Aluminium Frames (QuAx)

smd

Guest
There has been lots of talk lately, since the 05 KH came out about Alu
frames.

I dont know if quax have been working on this for a while or if they
just jumped on the band-wagon,

But they too will soon have a Aluminium frame available

'QuAx Aluminium Frame' (http://tinyurl.com/4se3z)

I am actually smdO2 but for some reason it wont let me post
atall???:confused:

| Attachment filename: big_ga1070.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/281386|

smd
smd's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9021

Zzagg wrote:
> *It seems like they haven't understood yet that brakes on a 20' uni
> are useless:confused: *

Entirely not true. Some people might want to use them, and those who
don't can either deal with it or buzz them off. I'd rather them be on
every model then not available on any.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
Mental

Hi,

brockfisher05 wrote:
> *bearing housing looks identical to the 05 kh *

Yes, it looks like the KH ones.
The Qu-ax housings are very similar to the KH ones.

I didn`t had a pic of the QU-ax ones, so i used the KH pics !
The pic are only for showing the 13mm from bearing to frame exterior.

Roland

--
wendino - municycle.com

'municycle.com - Der Einradladen' (http://municycle.com)