Aluminium road bikes

Originally Posted by alienator .

That's a damn good price and a spec well worth the money.
Hmmm actually that might have been 1500euros maybe, not very sure. It was an online shop and they have the prices in various currencies.

Volnix said:
Hmmm actually that might have been 1500euros maybe, not very sure. It was an online shop and they have the prices in various currencies.
The list price for a CAAD10 105 is $1670. Even if you pay list, you're still getting a great deal.

The list price for a CAAD10 105 is $1670. Even if you pay list, you're still getting a great deal.
Hmmm I am sending you a link of the retailer I checked with a pm. It seems like a big retailer.

Originally Posted by danfoz .

....personally, like my women, my bikes aesthetics are probably one of the main reasons I buy them.
I guess I'm not quite that shallow but I'm damned lucky. I don't care what my bike looks like as when it needs to perform, say coming into a hairpin bend that's 15%, full on the brakes, back tire a tad squirl, getting ready to tip the bike into the corner and not a guardrail in sight, the bike could be painted sh1tbrown with added lumps in the finish for 'effect' - that my bike looks nice is a bonus, well, it looks nice if I was to wash the months of energy drink dribbles, dust, dirty, grime under the brakes etc etc it would.

My lass is the same way - ace and she's easy on my eyes too. Thankfully, her shower schedule isn't detirmined by me washing her down with a bucket, sponge and chain cleaner around the side of the house...

swampy1970 said:
I guess I'm not quite that shallow but I'm damned lucky. I don't care what my bike looks like....
You don't expect anyone to believe that, do you? Be honest, you'd much rather ride the first bike below than the second because it looks way better.
Bicycle-girl.jpeg
big-girl-small-bike.jpg

You don't expect anyone to believe that, do you? Be honest, you'd much rather ride the first bike below than the second because it looks way better.
Bicycle-girl.jpeg

big-girl-small-bike.jpg

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! Both of these bikes seem to have fixed mudguards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what might happen if a rock or mud gets stuck between the mudguard and the wheel????????????????? Probably some horrible accident!!! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Bicycle-girl.jpeg

big-girl-small-bike.jpg
Of the two bikes I'd ride neither... I'd be too busy fawning over the naked lass. Poor girl can't be left outside like that, she's gonna need some sun cream.

swampy1970 said:
Of the two bikes I'd ride neither... I'd be too busy fawning over the naked lass. Poor girl can't be left outside like that, she's gonna need some sun cream.
"Sun cream" or "son cream"? After all, we're all--those of us with XY chromosome pairings--sons of someone, right?

I like the flanges on that green framed bike. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif