AM-B USA (more pics)

Jd

Guest
Barend, the posterboy for any antidrug campaign:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203002.jpg

Infamous Bryce before he hacked his leg up:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203004.jpg

El Tigre:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203005.jpg

GT, being "old and slow" where it counts. Don't let him fool you, he's a sandbagger:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203007.jpg

Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?):

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203012.jpg

The AM-B Titans, Pete Fagerlin and GT with a "get that damn camera out of my face" look:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203022.jpg

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Pete Fagerlin. Yes kiddies, he does ride and quite well I might add.
How the hell do you think he gets that great helmetcam footage?:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203024.jpg

Gordon The Wonder Dog always thinks food is out when we stop:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203025.jpg

Hemo The Magnificent really wants back into my notorious website:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203026.jpg

The Angry Man behind Angry Wheels:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203017.jpg

Maybe I'll add some words later. GT trying to find us at the bike shop on Friday is worthy...

JD

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Hey Sorni, did you see those guys from Gunnison in Tucson who won the SS team event? I think they
> were fourth overall (with the geared folks).
Those
> are my homies. They would have been second overall but Rick (LBS owner/hammerhead) got a flat on
> his last lap.

I saw 'em on the Results Page -- dudes kicked some ASS!

(Course wasn't difficult, but 18+ miles is LONG for a 24-hour race. SS-ers are simply extra-sick :)

> Matt (gonna' be a dad any time now)

I quit smoking 8 weeks/4 days/6 hours ago, or I'd light a stogie in your honor! Congrats, Matt
'n Mary!!!

Bill "even off the gum now (and JONESING!)" S.

> {pic links snipped}

> Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?)

Yeah, yeah... That damned cold/wet/windy/gritty 24-hour race in Tucson really tore up my drivetrain.
Installed a new chain, then needed a cassette, and STILL something was f-ed up. Turns out my
4-year-old XTR rear hub (which I've never done a thing to maintenance-wise) finally took a ****
(popping sound under hard torque). Miles has promised to open it up and diagnose what broke/is
braking; WHEN is another question! :)

Bill "did a search for 'angrywheels' but got nada" S.

PS: Terrific pics, as usual -- *really* sorry I missed it!

"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > {pic links snipped}
>
> > Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?)
>
> Yeah, yeah... That damned cold/wet/windy/gritty 24-hour race in Tucson really tore up my
> drivetrain. Installed a new chain, then needed a cassette, and STILL something was f-ed up. Turns
> out my 4-year-old XTR
rear
> hub (which I've never done a thing to maintenance-wise) finally took a
****
> (popping sound under hard torque). Miles has promised to open it up and diagnose what broke/is
> braking; WHEN is another question! :)
>
> Bill "did a search for 'angrywheels' but got nada" S.
>
> PS: Terrific pics, as usual -- *really* sorry I missed it!

Yeah, that looked like a good trip. Sorry I missed it too.

On 25 Feb 2003 10:05:50 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>Barend, the posterboy for any antidrug campaign:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203002.jpg
>
>Infamous Bryce before he hacked his leg up:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203004.jpg
>
>El Tigre:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203005.jpg
>
>GT, being "old and slow" where it counts. Don't let him fool you, he's a sandbagger:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203007.jpg
>
>Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?):
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203012.jpg
>
>The AM-B Titans, Pete Fagerlin and GT with a "get that damn camera out of my face" look:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203022.jpg
>
>The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Pete Fagerlin. Yes kiddies, he does ride and quite well I might add.
>How the hell do you think he gets that great helmetcam footage?:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203024.jpg
>
>Gordon The Wonder Dog always thinks food is out when we stop:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203025.jpg
>
>Hemo The Magnificent really wants back into my notorious website:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203026.jpg
>
>The Angry Man behind Angry Wheels:
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203017.jpg
>
>Maybe I'll add some words later. GT trying to find us at the bike shop on Friday is worthy...
>
>JD

Nice, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
:-]

Sorni wrote:

>>{pic links snipped}
>

>>Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?)

shitty ass SBC's news servers are dropping his posts.

Thanks, Greg

Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
| Sorni wrote:
| > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| >
| >>{pic links snipped}
| >

| >>Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?)
| >

| shitty ass SBC's news servers are dropping his posts.

Just ditched SBC's servers as my main servers. These seem to be more reliable:

http://news.cis.dfn.de/en/register.html

JD wrote:

> Barend, the posterboy for any antidrug campaign:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203002.jpg
>
> Infamous Bryce before he hacked his leg up:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203004.jpg
>
> El Tigre:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203005.jpg
>
> GT, being "old and slow" where it counts. Don't let him fool you, he's a sandbagger:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203007.jpg
>
> Hemo The Magnificent even came without his carpool buddy (right Sorni?):
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203012.jpg
>
> The AM-B Titans, Pete Fagerlin and GT with a "get that damn camera out of my face" look:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203022.jpg
>
> The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Pete Fagerlin. Yes kiddies, he does ride and quite well I might
> add. How the hell do you think he gets that great helmetcam footage?:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203024.jpg
>
> Gordon The Wonder Dog always thinks food is out when we stop:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203025.jpg
>
> Hemo The Magnificent really wants back into my notorious website:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203026.jpg
>
> The Angry Man behind Angry Wheels:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203017.jpg
>
> Maybe I'll add some words later. GT trying to find us at the bike shop on Friday is worthy...
>
> JD

Looks like a great trip!

| >> I actually did that again two weeks ago. Greta DVD.
| >>

| > So that's why your legs are so white in the photo:
| >
| > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/022203022.jpg
|
| Hmm, does Pete shave his legs?

Oh yeah .

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/crashing/left_leg_front.jpg