am I a hypocrit

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John Forrest Tomlinson, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

    > for being stoked about seeing this:
    > http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/teams/saunier/sdcamp06-millar.jpg
    > from
    > http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=3727
    >
    > JT
    >
    > PS -- hypocrit "hypo" ha ha. Like a needle. Get it? And "crit" --
    > like hematocrit maybe ha ha. It's funny.

    From the interview:
    > He recognizes the differences but is impressed enough by Olson and enthused
    > by his test results that he believes he should definitely have a shot.

    Ah, modern training methods.

    --
    Michael Press

  4. On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 03:14:38 GMT, "Jim Flom"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Now, if I can just get the hang of hot waxing those dang skis (liked that
    >link to skiwax.ca, btw).
    >
    >JF

    Geez, now you're trying to get into hot waxing. I think we have a
    couple of people that can help you with that, except they prefer the
    tape and pull off method.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  5. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote ...

    > Geez, now you're trying to get into hot waxing. I think we have a
    > couple of people that can help you with that, except they prefer the
    > tape and pull off method.

    Are they women dressed in black leather?

  6. On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:28:17 GMT, "Jim Flom"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote ...
    >>
    >> Geez, now you're trying to get into hot waxing. I think we have a
    >> couple of people that can help you with that, except they prefer the
    >> tape and pull off method.

    >Are they women dressed in black leather?

    That would be 4 on the second level of the voice mail menu...

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...