Am I alone, or do you do it too?

Klodifan said:
Do any of you use your indoor bike trainer while watching the stages? :p
I once had a friend who insisted on riding the actual distance every day, his own private indoor tour. he used up most of his holidays for it. I dont but I know some people do

If I had to ride a trainer I would take up bowling. Cycling is not worth that. The reason I do not race on the track anymore is that the best time for me to race is earlier in the year. I live where it's next to impossible to ride in winter, and I will not ride the trainer. And my racing time would not allow proper training.

wolfix said:
If I had to ride a trainer I would take up bowling. Cycling is not worth that. The reason I do not race on the track anymore is that the best time for me to race is earlier in the year. I live where it's next to impossible to ride in winter, and I will not ride the trainer. And my racing time would not allow proper training.
I dont ride a trainer either but I do have a spinning bike standing in my living room. Great stuff for busting your ass for 45 minutes every few days. Play a bit of Rammstein with it and break sweat.

Trajectum said:
I once had a friend who insisted on riding the actual distance every day, his own private indoor tour. he used up most of his holidays for it. I dont but I know some people do
Wow. I'm lucky if I can last forty minutes--and that requires some seriously loud music.

It is so much easier to go running or skiing or hiking or climbing.