Am I funny - yes or no?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Father Guido Sa, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Online poll-

    Am I funny? Yes or no.

    We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.

    Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?

    Fr. Guido

    Tags:

  2. On 28 Mar 2003 04:53:02 -0800, [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote:

    >Online poll-
    >
    >Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    >We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    >I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.

    Quit while you're ahead...

    ...or withdraw before you blow it (if you prefer)

    Cheers! Stephen

  3. [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    No.

  4. "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    No

  5. Gopher

    Gopher Guest

    On 28 Mar 2003 04:53:02 -0800, [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote:

    >Online poll-
    >
    >Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    >We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    >I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    >Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    >Fr. Guido

    ixnay, padre

    g.

  6. Listen butt breath, go back to the cloning lab where you mutated from and crawl back into your
    petri dish.

    B-
    -------------
    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  7. Gary German

    Gary German Guest

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    No. You're perpetually off-topic, and kind of creepy.

  8. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Online poll-
    > >
    > > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    > >
    > > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No
    > > and I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    > >
    > > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    > >
    > > Fr. Guido
    >
    > No.

    No.

  9. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    Barely, at your best. Take it to a more easily-impressed group.

    Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "Why can this president not seem to see that America's
    true power lies not in its will to intimidate, but in its ability to inspire?" Senator Robert Byrd

  10. It's not funny, it's desperate and weak. Funny homo jokes are funny. Yours aren't.

  11. No. I belive that makes 10 nos to zero yeses. Majority wins. Good bye.

    Mark VandenBerghe

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  12. catbsq

    catbsq Guest

    If one has to ask if one is funny, the answer is always "no". But in your

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  13. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    No.

    Phil Holman

  14. My son,

    Obviously you didn't read what I said. The first 20 votes, not 10 votes. Ten more no votes and I'm
    outta here.

    Is there no one, not even one who would defend my honor?

    Fr. Guido

    "Mark VandenBerghe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > No. I belive that makes 10 nos to zero yeses. Majority wins. Good bye.
    >
    > Mark VandenBerghe

  15. Xzzy

    Xzzy Guest

    NO

    John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My son,
    >
    > Obviously you didn't read what I said. The first 20 votes, not 10 votes. Ten more no votes and I'm
    > outta here.
    >
    > Is there no one, not even one who would defend my honor?
    >
    > Fr. Guido
    >
    > "Mark VandenBerghe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > No. I belive that makes 10 nos to zero yeses. Majority wins. Good
    bye.

    > > Mark VandenBerghe

  16. Suz

    Suz Guest

    NO; and please don't come back under a different name.

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Online poll-
    >
    > Am I funny? Yes or no.
    >
    > We'll count the first 20 replies (separate messages from different people). Majority rules. No and
    > I'll go. Yes and I'll stay and play.
    >
    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  17. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    The "Finda the pope-a in da pizza" bit was good. Greg Miller

  18. Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
    > I there no one, not even one who would defend my honor?

    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    [email protected] (Father Guido Sarducci) wrote:

    >Online poll-
    >
    >Am I funny? Yes or no.

    Not at all. And if you keep on using italian names to have fun of us, we are going to send someone
    to kill you.

  20. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Time to vote. Mind if I stay in the voting booth with you?

    Father,

    The booth is so small and you are so - well - large, that I fear we may not accomplish our
    mission. Could you stay outside, but use you hand to guide me? I will vote according to my
    emotions as you hold me.

    Ah, yes, yes YES!!!!!

    Father, the ballot paper is somewhat spoiled, but my feelings for you are clear. You must stay and
    guide us all onto the right road. Surly every cyclist needs your guiding hand at some time?

    Roger.