Am I hallucinating?

Response to MartinM:
> I've heard of riders seeing elephants etc by the side of the road on
> PBP but....
>
> http://www.fotothing.com/photos/241/24183b0f4cf5bcff4530d895cd69f38f.jpg

I hate to come over all AOL, but that made me LOL! (And I haven't had a
drink yet...)

--
Mark, UK
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost

[email protected] wrote:
> MartinM wrote:
> > I've heard of riders seeing elephants etc by the side of the road on
> > PBP but....
> >
> > http://www.fotothing.com/photos/241/24183b0f4cf5bcff4530d895cd69f38f.jpg

> Separated at birth? Campy mirage 9 speed ergo lever/Manfred the
> mammoth, star of Ice Age (

http://www.byercycles.co.uk/13_01 Mirage black ergo lever .htm1.jpg

bit thin for Manfred (BTW I thought the second film was nowhere near as
good, unlike my 10yo who PHSL all the way through)