Am I overdoing my L4 workouts and diet?

RapDaddyo said:
Well, the single straps look familiar, but I've never seen the double straps before. What are they for?
track sprint/kierin. Many use a single strap with clipless pedals, but otherwise a double is the go on the track. No room for error there....

Sillyoldtwit said:
skelbike.jpg

Tyson :D
Tyson,

I know you sweat a lot, but man, you gotta rehydrate ;)

MY02_STi said:
Tyson,

I know you sweat a lot, but man, you gotta rehydrate ;)
Actually MY, this photo was taken after I'd done 15x20 minutes @ 280watts and I lost 15,000 calories. I dropped in at Mister Donuts on my way home and after 5 Angel Creams, 3 Caramel Muffins, 2 Old Fashioned dipped in honey and 7 cups of coffee, I put it all back on again. No sweat! ;) TYSON

Sillyoldtwit said:
Actually MY, this photo was taken after I'd done 15x20 minutes @ 280watts and I lost 15,000 calories. I dropped in at Mister Donuts on my way home and after 5 Angel Creams, 3 Caramel Muffins, 2 Old Fashioned dipped in honey and 7 cups of coffee, I put it all back on again. No sweat! ;) TYSON
A friend of mine got this pic of you after stopping at Mister Donuts replacing those 15,000 calories.

You know they say that "YO YO" dieting is not good for you.:D

fatbike.jpg

Felt_Rider said:
A friend of mine got this pic of you after stopping at Mister Donuts replacing those 15,000 calories.

You know they say that "YO YO" dieting is not good for you.:D

fatbike.jpg
It looks like me from behind, but it can't be because the cars are on the wrong side of the road!:D