Amazing bike speaker

BEASON

May 30, 2016
Hi All,
Thanks for your time. Our company just introduced a portable Bluetooth speaker, which is perfect for biking and outdoor activities. Our speaker is ULTRA portable at 2.7 x 2.4 x 4.4 inches and lightweight, subwoofer design provides excellent HiFi audio & enhanced bass with BAS technology. Furthermore, it can play 12 hours with one time full charge. Enjoy your biking time with nonstop music. Please visit our page on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DBW2ZZQ
Thanks so much!
upload_2016-5-31_14-19-34.png

upload_2016-5-31_14-19-48.png

Cool, looks nice. Seems like a good product idea. The safety orange color is a nice touch. Looks like a pretty easy and sturdy mounting system. I just got a little cheap bluetooth speaker made by the skull candy brand.

I have a friend that has a similar speaker system and I was really blown away at the sound quality. On the other hand I wouldn't put one of these on my bike. I find that it could become too distracting.

Cool looking device to be latched in a bike. Although I find obnoxious to ride around with the speaker turned on. I wonder If it will have a headphone input.

Cool looking device to be latched in a bike. Although I find obnoxious to ride around with the speaker turned on. I wonder If it will have a headphone input.
Sorry, it does not have a headphone input. Since it may be not safe if you wear earbuds when riding, there is a remote that can control the speaker though.