Amazing Race

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Pretty cool. The Amazing Race was in Moab on tonights show. They had
to choose between riding down into the bridges canyon or repelling. Of
course I would have taken the 6 mile ride down.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Pretty cool. The Amazing Race was in Moab on tonights show. They had
> to choose between riding down into the bridges canyon or repelling. Of
> course I would have taken the 6 mile ride down.

Love the show! They were riding what appeared to be C'dale Scalpels, but
they were unmarked. The Weavers had to get off and push, and couldn't
figure out the shifting until mom told them. One of the girls said, "I bet
Lance Armstrong couldn't get through this!"

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Pretty cool. The Amazing Race was in Moab on tonights show. They had
>> to choose between riding down into the bridges canyon or repelling. Of
>> course I would have taken the 6 mile ride down.

> Love the show! They were riding what appeared to be C'dale Scalpels, but
> they were unmarked. The Weavers had to get off and push, and couldn't
> figure out the shifting until mom told them. One of the girls said, "I bet
> Lance Armstrong couldn't get through this!"

LOL! It was a freakin' dirt road going downhill for God's sake. I was
hoping more would have opted for that route. I would figure that the
repelling was definitely faster, though.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws