Amazing results

Thirdleg

Guest
Guys,..I am not going to give a great spiel for some self
serving idiot to come along and flush. The bottom line....my
daughter was critically ill and the medicos could do nothing
but mask the symptoms, reduce the pain and try to make sure
she was as comfortable as possible. Someone approached me
with some info that I thought was worth a try as we had
nowhere else to go. I have since done a ton of internet
research and found that this is a recently (1994)
discovered, but widely recognized science with now over
100,000 medical papers written on the subject. Why we don't
know, or get told is a mystery to me. I now have a daughter
after only a few months treatment living a normal healthy
life free of all symptoms, pain and evidence of her ills. GO
TO THIS SITE USING GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE

www.mannapages.com/jonka2

If you have trouble, send an email to

[email protected]

and you will be directed to other sites that will help you
whatever the health issue. SHARE THIS GIFT WITH ALL YOU
KNOW.!!!!!

[email protected] (Thirdleg) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Guys,..I am not going to give a great spiel for some self
> serving idiot to come along and flush. The bottom
> line....my daughter was critically ill and the medicos
> could do nothing but mask the symptoms, reduce the pain
> and try to make sure she was as comfortable as possible.
> Someone approached me with some info that I thought was
> worth a try as we had nowhere else to go. I have since
> done a ton of internet research and found that this is a
> recently (1994) discovered, but widely recognized science
> with now over 100,000 medical papers written on the
> subject. Why we don't know, or get told is a mystery to
> me. I now have a daughter after only a few months
> treatment living a normal healthy life free of all
> symptoms, pain and evidence of her ills. GO TO THIS SITE
> USING GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE
>
> www.mannapages.com/jonka2
>
> If you have trouble, send an email to
>
> [email protected]
>
> and you will be directed to other sites that will help you
> whatever the health issue. SHARE THIS GIFT WITH ALL YOU
> KNOW.!!!!!

There is no need for us to have disease. PLEASE SHARE
THIS GIFT.

[email protected] (Thirdleg) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Guys,..I am not going to give a great spiel for some self
> serving idiot to come along and flush. The bottom
> line....my daughter was critically ill and the medicos
> could do nothing but mask the symptoms, reduce the pain
> and try to make sure she was as comfortable as possible.
> Someone approached me with some info that I thought was
> worth a try as we had nowhere else to go. I have since
> done a ton of internet research and found that this is a
> recently (1994) discovered, but widely recognized science
> with now over 100,000 medical papers written on the
> subject. Why we don't know, or get told is a mystery to
> me. I now have a daughter after only a few months
> treatment living a normal healthy life free of all
> symptoms, pain and evidence of her ills. GO TO THIS SITE
> USING GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE
>
> www.mannapages.com/jonka2
>
> If you have trouble, send an email to
>
> [email protected]
>
> and you will be directed to other sites that will help you
> whatever the health issue. SHARE THIS GIFT WITH ALL YOU
> KNOW.!!!!!
GOOD HEALTH

Well, well. It didn't take too long for a moronic frustrated
failure to surface,..did it?

Please pass along this information to those who need it

Just do yourself a favour and check out this discovery and
it's results for yourself