Road Cycling · Public discussion

Amazing Ride, 4 Summit Challenge (Video)

Started by boisestate · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,069 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 August 2011
Last activity
8 August 2011
Original author
boisestate
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,069
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This may be the most beautiful ride I have done. It is stunning, challenging, and very fun.

    Great job to Jedd (@cyclinglots) who sported the second cam. His crotchcam was epic. We had some fabulous descents. I hope you enjoy the footage.

    Thanks to 4 Summit for the invite. I can't wait for next year.

    Let me know what you think.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.