AMB-ID 07? Ping Jimbosan? La Freak?

Paladin

Guest
Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
for AMB-ID 06.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=2431398#post2431398

(down where the picture's at), and jimminy christmas that was a fun
trip...

CDB
I may be old, but I'm also slow.
On purpose.
Really.
O shucks, anyway

Paladin wrote:
> Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
> ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
> for AMB-ID 06.

Definitely not going

Jimbo...trying reverse psychology this year...(san)

Paladin wrote:
> Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
> ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
> for AMB-ID 06.

I may be in that 'hood sometime this Summer.

JD

> Paladin wrote:
>> Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
>> ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
>> for AMB-ID 06.

> I may be in that 'hood sometime this Summer.
>
> JD

LOL, that's what you said last year <gdr>

small change wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Paladin wrote:
> >> Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
> >> ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
> >> for AMB-ID 06.

> > I may be in that 'hood sometime this Summer.
> >
> > JD

I hear from a reliable source he WILL be there this summer........

Chip

small change wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Paladin wrote:
> >> Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
> >> ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
> >> for AMB-ID 06.

> > I may be in that 'hood sometime this Summer.
> >
> > JD
> >

> LOL, that's what you said last year <gdr>

It's a helluva lot longer of a haul from SoCal than it was from CO.

JD