AMB-ID 07? Ping Jimbosan? La Freak?

Paladin

Guest
Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
for AMB-ID 06.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=2431398#post2431398

(down where the picture's at), and jimminy christmas that was a fun
trip...

CDB
I may be old, but I'm also slow.
On purpose.
Really.
O shucks, anyway

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just want to getcha thinkin & dreamin, amingos. Here's a shot of the
> ole doof a tad north of Pennyville, where we'd originally tried to go
> for AMB-ID 06.
>
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=2431398#post2431398
>
> (down where the picture's at), and jimminy christmas that was a fun
> trip...
>
> CDB
> I may be old, but I'm also slow.
> On purpose.
> Really.
> O shucks, anyway

There also is a Kettle Crest weekend planned ( BBTC/FTTRC) in July....