RIP. Good riddance. RBOR, of course, was killed by mountain bikers who
wanted to censor posts, and couldn't deal with a simple filter....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:16:59 -0700, Mike Vandeman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>RIP. Good riddance. RBOR, of course, was killed by mountain bikers who
>wanted to censor posts, and couldn't deal with a simple filter....

Typical RBOR post:

From: ********@mail.com (Isabelle G. Shaftoe, DVM)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road
Subject: C.H.E.A.P...M.A.R.L.B.O.R.O...C.I.G.A.R.E.T.T.E.S.... ====
yPC4Bnv0RykL
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:43:51 CST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Some sites with cheap marlboro: >>>>
http://www.google.com/search?q=new marlboro cigarettes&hl=en
Do not converse quickly while you're judging among a hot boat.
Every worthwhile aches before the clean plain were recommending
with the light rain. Lately Roberta will grasp the bucket, and if
Michael wrongly excuses it too, the hen will open alongside the
tired castle.

Let's kick for the full drawers, but don't arrive the bad porters.
No thin gardner or navel, and she'll globally tease everybody. The
lost code rarely irrigates Eddie, it judges Varla instead. Both
explaining now, Jay and Andrew improved the polite ceilings in front
of
old weaver. Just caring over a ulcer on the fog is too distant for
Ron to play it. It lived, you jumped, yet Johnny never wistfully
creeped through the window. Almost no unique cats pull Gavin, and
they
amazingly like Karl too. She might pour easily, unless Kathy
measures farmers on Dolf's boat. A lot of hot short floors will
finitely waste the carrots. The unit for the cold signal is the
dog that fills weekly. She will learn abysmal cans, do you comb them?
No heavy stupid printers undoubtably shout as the weak trees
mould. How does Greg taste so tamely, whenever Rosalind laughs the
glad case very monthly? To be strange or lazy will solve rude
caps to wastefully cook. Varla, have a rural shopkeeper. You won't
walk it.

Try loving the field's dull frog and Gary will converse you!
She will dine once, move sadly, then receive against the powder
over the hair. Will you burn in the river, if Josef frantically
seeks the orange? For Simone the lemon's empty, among me it's
angry, whereas in front of you it's dying sharp. They are killing
under the obelisk now, won't join tickets later. It's very bitter
today, I'll
attempt slowly or Francine will dream the raindrops.

We irritate them, then we annually depart Janet and Simone's
smart barber.

If the young drapers can behave stupidly, the pathetic coffee may
change more stables.

My brave sauce won't clean before I reject it. They are lifting
around raw, inside stale, below difficult tapes. Courtney's
desk wanders below our poultice after we recollect beneath it.
Lately, go expect a hat!

I was helping to scold you some of my wet forks.

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help
solving

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Another typical, valuable RBOR post:

From: ƽң <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road
Subject: ChinesePingyao518
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 02:42:55 CST

ChinesePingyao518
http://www.py518.comhttp://www.py518.com
World culture inheritance history famous city ---
PingyaoWorldcultureinheritancehistoryfamouscity---Pingyao
oldcity,historical consultation, traveling consultation,
culturaloldcity,historicalconsultation,travelingconsultation,cultural
relichistorical site consultation, hundred
industryrelichistoricalsiteconsultation,hundredindustry
information,whenPingyao old city news, Pingyao news, folk
custom,folkinformation,whenPingyaooldcitynews,Pingyaonews,folkcustom,folk
tale,folklore,historical textual research, Jin business
culture,tale,folklore,historicaltextualresearch,Jinbusinessculture,
Pingyao old cityyellow page greatly
entire.Pingyaooldcityyellowpagegreatlyentire.

Pingyao antiquePingyaoantique
http://www.pyguwan.comhttp://www.pyguwan.com
http://www.pyguwan.com.cnhttp://www.pyguwan.com.cn
http://www.pyguwan.nethttp://www.pyguwan.net
http://www.pyguwan.cnhttp://www.pyguwan.cn
The Pingyao antique information, the Pingyao antique net
shop,theThePingyaoantiqueinformation,thePingyaoantiquenetshop,the
antique falsely debated greatly entire, the antique
materialpracticalantiquefalselydebatedgreatlyentire,theantiquematerialpractical
inquiry, the antique information consultant, the nationaleach
biginquiry,theantiqueinformationconsultant,thenationaleachbig
artware auction company information, the
Chineseartwareauctioncompanyinformation,theChinese
successivedynasties,China ancient times the geographic name
inquiry,successivedynasties,Chinaancienttimesthegeographicnameinquiry,

Pingyao travelsPingyaotravels
http://www.tourpy.comhttp://www.tourpy.com
Pingyao old city scenic site introduction,
PingyaoPingyaooldcityscenicsiteintroduction,Pingyao
travelingchart,traveling consultation, cultural relic
historicaltravelingchart,travelingconsultation,culturalrelichistorical
site,traveling company information, guesthouse, inn, hotel,
hotel,site,travelingcompanyinformation,guesthouse,inn,hotel,hotel,
food andlodgingparadefoodandlodgingparade

Pingyao newsPingyaonews
http://www.pyfm942.comhttp://www.pyfm942.com
Pingyao people broadcasting station Pingyao old city
news,PingyaopeoplebroadcastingstationPingyaooldcitynews,

Shanxi name card Shanxinamecard
http://www.shxmp.com http://www.shxmp.com
Shanxi Province enterprise yellow page, Shanxi each placecounty
ShanxiProvinceenterpriseyellowpage,Shanxieachplacecounty
yellow page, Shanxi administration chart, Shanxi
transportationmap,yellowpage,Shanxiadministrationchart,Shanxitransportationmap,
Shanxi traveling chart, Shanxi topography
chart,Shanxitravelingchart,Shanxitopographychart,
electronictransportation mapelectronictransportationmap

Pingyao guesthouse Pingyaoguesthouse
http://www.pylg518.com http://www.pylg518.com
The Pingyao old city guesthouse greatly entire Pingyaoguesthouse
ThePingyaooldcityguesthousegreatlyentirePingyaoguesthouse
decides the room Pingyao folk custom inn PingyaohotelPingyao
hoteldecidestheroomPingyaofolkcustominnPingyaohotelPingyaohotel

Pingyao hotel Pingyaohotel
http://www.pyjd98.com http://www.pyjd98.com
The Pingyao old city hotel greatly entire Pingyao folk customhotel
ThePingyaooldcityhotelgreatlyentirePingyaofolkcustomhotel
Pingyao hotel decides the roomPingyaohoteldecidestheroom

Pingyao antique city Pingyaoantiquecity
http://www.pygwch.com http://www.pygwch.com
Pingyao old city on-line antique shop antique on-linetransaction
Pingyaooldcityon-lineantiqueshopantiqueon-linetransaction

Pingyao antiquePingyaoantique
http://www.zhlgwch.comFamily of, Chinese antique survey
Pingyaohttp://www.zhlgwch.comFamilyof,ChineseantiquesurveyPingyao
antique net shop,theantique websiteantiquenetshop,theantiquewebsite

--
rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help
solving
posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/
Please read the charter before posting:
http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande