AMBER ALERT: BRIAN LAFF-AT-ME

Last seen posting recently to rec.bicycles.racing, missing since news
of Lance exoneration broke. 5' 2", bald, pot belly, wearing imitation
brown Armani suit. Any information on his whereabouts please dial
1-800-GOLANCE.

[email protected] wrote:
> Last seen posting recently to rec.bicycles.racing, missing since news
> of Lance exoneration broke. 5' 2", bald, pot belly, wearing imitation
> brown Armani suit. Any information on his whereabouts please dial
> 1-800-GOLANCE.

Talk about clueless! Not a damned thing right, since I'd doubt Brian
has an Armani.
Bill C

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Last seen posting recently to rec.bicycles.racing, missing since news
>> of Lance exoneration broke. 5' 2", bald, pot belly, wearing imitation
>> brown Armani suit. Any information on his whereabouts please dial
>> 1-800-GOLANCE.

> Talk about clueless! Not a damned thing right, since I'd doubt Brian
> has an Armani.
> Bill C

No in years. The used to be a really great clothing place in Grand Central
Station that sold Armani suits, normally $1200 for around $300. Lovely
stuff.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >> Last seen posting recently to rec.bicycles.racing, missing since news
> >> of Lance exoneration broke. 5' 2", bald, pot belly, wearing imitation
> >> brown Armani suit. Any information on his whereabouts please dial
> >> 1-800-GOLANCE.

> > Talk about clueless! Not a damned thing right, since I'd doubt Brian
> > has an Armani.
> > Bill C
> >

> No in years. The used to be a really great clothing place in Grand Central
> Station that sold Armani suits, normally $1200 for around $300. Lovely
> stuff.

That was _outside_ Grand Central Station. Right next to the guy
selling umbrellas.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> No in years. The used to be a really great clothing place in Grand Central
> Station that sold Armani suits, normally $1200 for around $300. Lovely
> stuff.

How do you spell armani in taiwanese ?

[email protected] wrote:
> Last seen posting recently to rec.bicycles.racing, missing since news
> of Lance exoneration broke. 5' 2", bald, pot belly, wearing imitation
> brown Armani suit. Any information on his whereabouts please dial
> 1-800-GOLANCE.

I'm not certain, but I believe he's posting under the pseudonym
"Allez1".

The tone and structure of the posts are so similar as to lead me to
that conclusion.

Fred

"RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Talk about clueless! Not a damned thing right, since I'd doubt Brian
>> > has an Armani.
>> > Bill C
>> >

>> No in years. The used to be a really great clothing place in Grand
>> Central
>> Station that sold Armani suits, normally $1200 for around $300. Lovely
>> stuff.

> That was _outside_ Grand Central Station. Right next to the guy
> selling umbrellas.

LOL. Actually, it was inside. It was a clothing concession within another,
larger shop run by a family of exiled Iranian Jews. I found out about the
place from an attorney friend who worked for a garment district law firm
specializing in the rag trade. Armani eventually got an injunction
preventing them from selling his stuff. IIRC, they then began selling
Cerutti at a similar discount.

BTW, there were several guys outside selling umbrellas. Which one were you
referring to?