american flyers soundtrack

I like the idea that someone posted earlier about hosting for easy download. If that isn't going to happen, I would love a copy by e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks a bunch!!!

Well I just got back from Best Buy looking for this movie. I went to the sales clerk and asked him if he could check the computer to see if he had it in stock. When I told him the title, he looked at me kinda funny and said I was the second person to ask for this movie in the last five minutes. The other person was still in the store, still looking, but unfortunately it couldn't be found. I did pick up a copy of Logan's Run for 5.99 though!

I'd love a copy of of american flyers soundtrack on CD

who ever is being the awesome one to make the copy and send it out, please email me at [email protected] and I'll gladly pay the shipping costs

Jim
gb120566 said:
THANKS - I got in the mail this weekend! it is perfect. I alreayd converted it to MP3 and can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

If anyone else wants a copy, send me an email and I'll keep up the good sportsmanship and pass one along.

Hi. I did a search on American Flyers soundtrack and found this site. Anyway I could get a copy of it also?

gb120566 said:
THANKS - I got in the mail this weekend! it is perfect. I alreayd converted it to MP3 and can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

If anyone else wants a copy, send me an email and I'll keep up the good sportsmanship and pass one along.

cgreene said:
Hi. I did a search on American Flyers soundtrack and found this site. Anyway I could get a copy of it also?

I'll host it until someone asks me to take it down. The LP is discontinued, it's not available on CD, you can't buy it in shops, I'm not making money fron this, I'll happily take it down if asked by the publishers.

Go to: homepage!

Might take 30 minutes to upload.

Enjoy!

belfast-biker said:
I'll host it until someone asks me to take it down. The LP is discontinued, it's not available on CD, you can't buy it in shops, I'm not making money fron this, I'll happily take it down if asked by the publishers.

Enjoy!
Thanks!

I snagged them all! Alright, time to ride

:D :D :D :D thank you, thank you, thank you. Guess I'll drag out my bike now!

belfast-biker said:

Enjoy!

Hi im a new guy to this cycling forum but not to cycling.i have been searching high and low for a copy of the american flyers soundtrack and whilst i was searching tonight i found that someone on thie forum has got it.i know its a bit cheeky but is it possible to send a copy through to my email.i must admit it's a good bit of music to get motivated whilst on a long ride.so if anyone could do this for me i would really appreciate it many thanks .keep pushing the peddles.

maverick2706 said:
Hi im a new guy to this cycling forum but not to cycling.i have been searching high and low for a copy of the american flyers soundtrack and whilst i was searching tonight i found that someone on thie forum has got it.i know its a bit cheeky but is it possible to send a copy through to my email.i must admit it's a good bit of music to get motivated whilst on a long ride.so if anyone could do this for me i would really appreciate it many thanks .keep pushing the peddles.

It's on my iriver.... I'll upload it to my site, and put the link here shortly.

Gimme a half hour.

(only doing this coz its NOT available ANYWHERE legally!!!! Not normally prone to giving people copies of stuff...)

wasn't the song "dirty dog" by zz top being played when they were being chased by danny the s.o.b.?

I guess they left that one out of the soundtrack.

adamallstar said:
wasn't the song "dirty dog" by zz top being played when they were being chased by danny the s.o.b.?

I guess they left that one out of the soundtrack.
i think it was,why don't they ever put all the songs on a soundtrack it really gets on my nerves and it's always one of they best songs they leave off.:confused:

leader of the 'bad' team (was he played by Eric Heid? Sure looked like him.) Muzzin played by Luca Bercovici

announced to the entire peloton that he was going to attack and 'stir up this Sunday ride' (or words to that effect).
"Enough of this Sunday ride lets hurt a little bit"