american flyers soundtrack

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by gb120566, Jan 25, 2004.

1. jdc2000

jdc2000 New Member

2. Avalanche

Avalanche New Member

I have lost about 15 lbs since getting the soundtrack. Love to get on the bike and pretend I'm in the Hell of the West. Fortunately I don't look like the big Russian fat guy anymore. :cool:

3. LB CYCLIST

LB CYCLIST New Member

well u can either look on amazon or limewire, but if your good with computers and depending if your turntable has rca out puts u can download a free version of AUDACITY 1.3 and transfer them straight to your computer.you will need a femal rca to 1/4 headphone plug to plug into the mic imput on the computer tower.

thats how i transfer all my records to mp3.

hope this helped.

4. wrf1998

wrf1998 New Member

Hello everyone. I am a fan of the American Flyer movie and soundtrack. However, I have been trying to get a good copy of the soundtrack in CD but have not been successful. Can anyone help? I have seen the movie more than enough and a CD copy of the soundtrack will definitely make my "Sunday Ride"!

5. sparks144

sparks144 New Member

Hi all is there anyone still able to email the American Flyers soundtrack, used to watch this loads would be great to have a copy of the tracks. Thanks/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
    Oh address simon.laws1@ntlworld.com

6. fortyamulets

fortyamulets New Member

Hey! Can I get the American Flyers soundtrack too? The link posted isn't working.

Thanks,
    Colleen
    <ponyexpress1860@gmail.com>

7. adamhearn

adamhearn New Member

Apologies, the folder security was preventing download. I *temporarily* disabled this so the soundtrack may be downloaded.

Edit: security should now be working again. Let me know if it goes wrong in the future!

8. bykboi123

bykboi123 New Member

Adam,
    Can you please send me the access codes please for the american flyers soundtrack. Thanks If I have some mp3's you need just let me know Plese send to bykboi123@aol.com
    Thanks again Adam for all your hard work on this.
    Brian

9. adamhearn

adamhearn New Member

The download link remains the same as does the username/password combo (afsoundtrack/cyclingforums.com). There should not be any access issues.

10. Huggy 3312

Huggy 3312 New Member

Hi, big fan of this movie been looking for the soundtrack for years so that I can listen to whilst training. watched the movie last night again and woke up this morning and thought I'd have another look on the internet, even got my 8 year son into movie now, so would realy appreciate it if you could email me soundtrack. Many Many Thanks in advance email d.d.huggins@btinternet.com

11. Huggy 3312

Huggy 3312 New Member

Just got it, watched movie again last night, got to go out for a ride now thanks for great work

12. dmounts

dmounts New Member

This is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! Thanks for bringing bank the memories!

13. thesoares

thesoares New Member

Amazing that this thread has been going for over 7 years! Just shows the demand that is out there for this awesome movie and it's music. Unfortunately, I have not had any luck with the suggested link though so I stil don't have it. Anyone who could help me out, it would be highly appreciated.

My email is joeldsoares@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    An avid Specialized Allez rider!

14. adamhearn

adamhearn New Member

Sorry all, I think my host must have changed some settings as the download link seemed to break again. It should now be working again - let me know either way!

15. thesoares

thesoares New Member

It works! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Even more awesome than I remember. Riding will never be the same again. Let's go . . . . !

16. Toyota Crown

Toyota Crown New Member

+500 Thanks for soundtrack dow/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gifnload cheers Adam

17. dm1909

dm1909 New Member

Thanks Adam for keeping this link for American Flyers soundtrack alive!

18. ericdow76

ericdow76 New Member

By Googling the AF SDTK this thread of postings came up. If someone has a link to CD or mp3 version of this soundtrack I would love to get involved. I have an old vinyl version and have made numerous attempts to connect with GRP Records who originally released the album, they have not assisted in any way. It stinks.

Please advise. I can send email addresses, mailing addresses, blank CDs, whatever.

Thank you
    EMD

19. SF Masher

SF Masher New Member

Thanks for the tip to download!. I'll load this to the iPod for some inspired home training sessions

20. danfoz

danfoz Well-Known Member

Let's go!

I know someone just said it a few posts back but what the heck. I wonder how many times on the last 10 pages?