american flyers soundtrack

Thank you for this link and allowing me to download the soundtrack to American Flyers. I first saw the movie back in 1986 when I was stationed in what was then West Germany as a soldier in the US Army. I had only been in country a few months when the Thanksgiving holiday rolled around. I was going to eat Thanksgiving dinner in the mess hall, but a great guy in our company invited me over to eat with his family. We ate, threw the football round and watched movies all day. One of those movies was American Flyers. Listening to the soundtrack from that movie after all these years brings back alot of great memories. Thanks for bringing them back to me.
Ride safe.
Nightwraith47

I've had this for a while, enjoy it. The movie, as far as the writing goes, is not great, in fact, some parts were just so lame it made me wanna cry, but then something awesome would happen and make me forget it.

Anyhow, the movie is still enjoyable, despite the shabby -- well , that's harsh, I actually found the story good, for me, just not "great" from a film critic standpoitn. Sure there were cliches, etc, but come on, as cyclist I could dig that story. This was helped by the fact that American Fliers has some decent acting here and there and some awesome, fantastic cycling scenes. And vintage bikes. And really cool music!

Oh, and although he was clearly the "bad guy" I loved the evil rider's rant where he yells at the reporter about her making wild accusations and opinions, not because he said it nicely, but because I think sometimes it's something we'd all like to say at the man or woman on the tv news!

And yes, the soundtrack is good. I have been listening to a few of the songs I was able to play on computer, record on tape, and then burn to cd and put on an ipod.

- Elvis

Oct 2012 and the link to the soundtrack is STILL helping people.

I want to THANK YOU for the link- my husband has been DYING for this soundtrack for years and years and I can't wait to surprise him!!

I just found this site. I am so excited. Does anyone have a current link to the soundtrack. I have not been able to get access to the link. Please Please Please if you can send me the link that works I would be more than grateful. [email protected] I have been searching for years, I have the VHS and I had the tape cassette I wore out in my walkman in the back pocket of my jersey LOL.

The link works just do not cut and paste the user name and password. type it in! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Now I am out to ride the Mongoose 29er.

Thanks to a kind donator... download is now available here
User: afsoundtrack Pass: cyclingforums.com

Reactions: Alex Mendonca
Wow! I guess I have the only copy of the soundtrack. I bought it a few years back on eBay, it's on a cassette.
I guess I should make a copy of it on a CD to perserve it. The music was great.

I'm highly interested in a copy of AF the soundtrack. I've noticed a lot of people submitting their email address. If this is how you get one then I'm down. Please hit me up at [email protected] on any info on how to get it or the soundtrack itself.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone!
I'm Giorgio and I'm from Italy!
I'm just arrived in Sydney and I just bought my new road bike!! :D:D
Can someone please suggest me a good coffe shop where i can find other cyclist to ride in the morning??
I would know new people and have a good coffe,, After all I'm Italian! :D:D!!
Thank you everyone!!

Hi could you help me out as i e tried to down load the American flyers tune about 20 times without any luck .Do you have any advice that could help . Regards ade

I would like a copy of the soundtrack please. And if anyone else reading this post has it, feel free to send yours too. Thanks in advance. watts2198@yahoo

I would also like a copy of the American flyers soundtrack. Love the movie. If you can it would be "greatly" appreciated. Thanks again.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169097222/american-flyers-soundtrack-cd-kevin I didn't realize this thread was old till I found the original CD soundtrack, nor was I about to read all these pages to see if anyone else found the CD new, so just in case here it is.

There is a used CD at: http://www.amazon.com/American-Flyer/dp/B000VDDD5K?SubscriptionId=AKIAJNW3SUXQYO4KKQIQ&tag=cdun09-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B000VDDD5K

Or a new one at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/169097222/american-flyers-soundtrack-cd-kevin

Not sure why the used one is so much money vs the new one, some sort of special limited edition?