american flyers soundtrack

TrekDedicated said:
Dude, you are the F-ING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking for this OST for so long! Finally have the race sequence music!
Never thought one question could raise so much emotion in fellow riders around the world i'm glad i asked and a BIG thanks to belfast biker for letting me copy the soundtrack.pump those pedals and keep those wheels turning. :) :p :eek:

jdc2000 said:
I could send you a copy of the CD (minus the case graphiics). Or, I could give you the name and address of the person I got my copy from. Let me know.
I know this is completely random, contacting you regarding a post from so long ago... My boss is looking for the American Flyers soundtrack on CD. Do you still have it? I don't really know how these message board things work so I hope I'm doing this correctly? Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

HRHPbennett said:
I know this is completely random, contacting you regarding a post from so long ago... My boss is looking for the American Flyers soundtrack on CD. Do you still have it?

I don't actually - had a prune of my web space, and didn't have things backed up properly!!

If anyone is still emailing the American Flyers soundtrack, I would like a copy please. The best cycling movie out there.

If anyone still has the American Flyers soundtrack files, I'm looking for two tracks from the movie: "Dirty Dog" and the "American Flyers" theme by Glenn Shorrock.

If anyone could please send them to [email protected] I'd be very very appreciative! Thanks in advance!

Maintain and Check Six!

SSobotkaJr said:
If anyone still has the American Flyers soundtrack files, I'm looking for two tracks from the movie: "Dirty Dog" and the "American Flyers" theme by Glenn Shorrock.

If anyone could please send them to [email protected] I'd be very very appreciative! Thanks in advance!

Maintain and Check Six!
A google search brought me to the forum for this specific reason! Hi all!

So, does anyone have a file they can email me? I'd be eternally grateful and I'd even paypal some money for a copy!

Thanks,
Tom

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but as one who got this film here years ago, and then supplied it to about a dozen others after that, I've now lost it when electricity (or stupidity) killed my iriver.

I'm still at [email protected] if anyone in this thread would be kind enough to furnish me with it again? Otherwise I have to bring my dvd player and my tv out every time I wanna go walking to this tune.... :)

Yeah, I had it on my old computer, then forgot to copy it before re-formatting it!:( I'd like a copy to if anyone has it!

Thanks a million, first 3 songs came today. Looking forward for the rest.

I first saw the film a few months ago with some friends who ride. They thought it was too cheesy but I loved the synthesizer tracks. If anybody feels especially generous and would like to share the soundtrack I would be forever grateful. Thanks.

[email protected]

Ive never seen the movie, but seeing how this thread has grown so rapidly makes me curious as to why this is such a good soundtrack/movie...

can someone send me a copy too?
smile.gif
[email protected]

THANKS!

dannyyy said:
Ive never seen the movie, but seeing how this thread has grown so rapidly makes me curious as to why this is such a good soundtrack/movie...

can someone send me a copy too?
smile.gif
[email protected]

THANKS!

You won't appreciate it until you see the movie.

Tech72 said:
You're kidding right? The film sucked! Formulaic, predictable plot, crappy acting. Just because it's based on the sport we love doesn't mean the film was good.

Remember that beard on the evil Russian national team captain......yeah right!

Anyway, if you're in North America, you can purchase a copy of the American Flyers DVD at Best Buy or Walmart (I saw a copy in the "clearance" bin at the local Best Buy for $10 cdn or about $6 usd).

Cheers,
Tech72

Blasphemer!!!!

I'm always singing the theme song....drives my girlfriend mad.