"American" TV media cover up CIA_Israeli torture

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Awake, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. Awake

    Awake Guest

    The "liberal" media continue to expose themselves to foreigners
    stationed in America as the Nazi like propagandists which they are.
    While the rest of the worlds people are learning about the crimes
    committed by the CIA in Iraq (as the rest of the world continue to
    learn about the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians by Israel while
    Americans are kept in the dark), Americans who get their news from
    television (90% of Americans get their news this way) are being kept
    blissfully ignorant about truly awful crimes of torture which are still
    leaking out.

    And it only gets worse.

    Seymour Hersh has been lecturing around the country at Universities
    and he has said at these events that the abuses at Abu Ghraib include
    the sodomizing of little boys.

    Of course, as you might guess the "American" media will not report
    this even though there are pictures and videos of this abuse which
    all representatives of the national "American" media have seen.

    All our congressmen and senators have seen this obscene, felonious
    material as well, yet they continue to fund the CIA and Pentagon as
    usual and do whatever they can to cover up the truth.

    These are the actions of traitors; these people who are allowing this
    abuse to go unspoken of while preaching to the world that this nation
    stands for "democracy" "freedom" and "liberty". The reputation and
    honor of this country are being thoroughly trashed.

    Notice in the article below detailing the latest atrocity to come to light
    (except on "American" TV) that the technique is of Israeli origin,
    called "Palestinian hanging".

    Americans will never hear of this on their TV, only pro-Israeli "news"
    is allowed to be reported on "American" TV. This is why the ethnic
    cleansing of the Palestinians continues and why over $60 billion of
    American taxpayer dollars has been spent building luxurious
    accommodations known as "settlements" in the West Bank, which
    the American people have never seen on their "American" TV.
    Everyone in Europe has seen the country club like developments
    with swimming pools, but not the people who paid for them. Americans
    are instead treated to the occasional sight of ramshackle trailers
    which make the Israelis appear to be some kind of pioneers full of
    courage rather than genocidal squatters living in luxury while traveling
    to and from Israel on eight lane freeways which look like something
    out of southern California.

    All of it paid for by the unknowing American taxpayers.

    This country has now violated every international norm, every law,
    every treaty of importance. In so doing we are not weakening the
    United Nations but strengthening it, and doing so as an institution
    functioning as a means to oppose America. Instead of commanding
    the UN, this country is now faced with the whole world rallying together
    through the UN to defeat America.

    Rather than wearing the white hats and wielding the light sabers of
    good, we the republic of laser weapons in space and massive
    doomsday weapons of mass destruction are now the evil Darth Vader
    confronting the united federation of truth and justice.

    How can the whole top section of American society just sit here and
    be silent as this unfolds before our eyes? Everything is getting worse.
    That treasonous coup plotter Porter Goss is now threatening us with
    a nuclear strike, and doing so through an alleged threat made by cave
    dwellers!

    Think about it, powerful states like North Korea are *suspected* of
    having nuclear weapons. A powerful state of nearly 70 million
    intelligent, well educated people like Iran with the help of the Russians
    are believed to be getting *close* to developing a nuclear weapon.

    Porter Goss and yesterday George Will -shouting down Richard Clarke
    on "This Week"- are almost ordering us to believe that a bunch of towel
    heads living in caves can manufacture a nuclear weapon and detonate
    it here.

    Wake up!

    The Spanish showed us the lie that is 9-11 a week ago when they
    torched one of their sky scrapers and we saw that even when a building
    like this is thoroughly torched -as none of our buildings on 9-11 were-
    the building does not collapse.

    Think about it, and think quick and very soon because they are planning
    to nuke this country (probably Los Angeles).

    There is not much time.

    Say it loud: "'Al Qaeda' does not exist!"

    Iraqi Died While Hung From Wrists By US
    By Seth Hettena
    Associated Press Writer
    2-17-5

    SAN DIEGO -- An Iraqi whose corpse was photographed with
    grinning U.S. soldiers at Abu Ghraib died under CIA
    interrogation while in a position condemned by human rights
    groups as torture -- suspended by his wrists, with his hands
    cuffed behind his back, according to reports reviewed by The
    Associated Press.

    The death of the prisoner, Manadel al-Jamadi, became known
    last year when the Abu Ghraib prison scandal broke. The U.S.
    military said back then that the death had been ruled a
    homicide. But the exact circumstances under which the man
    died were not disclosed at the time.

    The prisoner died in a position known as "Palestinian
    hanging," the documents reviewed by The AP show. It is
    unclear whether that position was approved by the Bush
    administration for use in CIA interrogations.

    The spy agency, which faces congressional scrutiny over its
    detention and interrogation of terror suspects at the
    Baghdad prison and elsewhere, declined to comment for this
    story, as did the Justice Department.

    Al-Jamadi was one of the CIA's "ghost" detainees at Abu
    Ghraib -- prisoners being held secretly by the agency.

    His death in November 2003 became public with the release of
    photos of Abu Ghraib guards giving a thumbs-up over his
    bruised and puffy-faced corpse, which had been packed in
    ice. One of those guards was Pvt. Charles Graner, who last
    month received 10 years in a military prison for abusing
    detainees.

    Al-Jamadi died in a prison shower room during about a
    half-hour of questioning, before interrogators could extract
    any information, according to the documents, which consist
    of statements from Army prison guards to investigators with
    the military and the CIA's Inspector General's office.

    One Army guard, Sgt. Jeffery Frost, said the prisoner's arms
    were stretched behind him in a way he had never before seen.
    Frost told investigators he was surprised al-Jamadi's arms
    "didn't pop out of their sockets," according to a summary of
    his interview.

    Frost and other guards had been summoned to reposition
    al-Jamadi, who an interrogator said was not cooperating. As
    the guards released the shackles and lowered al-Jamadi,
    blood gushed from his mouth "as if a faucet had been turned
    on," according to the interview summary.

    The military pathologist who ruled the case a homicide found
    several broken ribs and concluded al-Jamadi died from
    pressure to the chest and difficulty breathing.

    Dr. Michael Baden, a distinguished civilian pathologist who
    reviewed the autopsy for a defense attorney in the case,
    agreed in an interview that the position in which al-Jamadi
    was suspended could have contributed to his death.

    Dr. Vincent Iacopino, director of research for Physicians
    for Human Rights, called the hyper-extension of the arms
    behind the back "clear and simple torture." The European
    Court of Human Rights found Turkey guilty of torture in 1996
    in a case of Palestinian hanging -- a technique Iacopino
    said is used worldwide but named for its alleged use by
    Israel in the Palestinian territories.

    The Washington Post reported last year that after the Abu
    Ghraib scandal broke, the CIA suspended the use of its
    "enhanced interrogation techniques," including stress
    positions, because of fears that the agency could be accused
    of unsanctioned and illegal activity. The newspaper said the
    White House had approved the tactics.

    Navy SEALs apprehended al-Jamadi as a suspect in the Oct.
    27, 2003, bombing of Red Cross offices in Baghdad that
    killed 12 people. His alleged role in the bombing is
    unclear. According to court documents and testimony, the
    SEALs punched, kicked and struck al-Jamadi with their rifles
    before handing him over to the CIA early on Nov. 4. By 7
    a.m., al-Jamadi was dead.

    Navy prosecutors in San Diego have charged nine SEALs and
    one sailor with abusing al-Jamadi and others. All but two
    lieutenants have received nonjudicial punishment; one
    lieutenant is scheduled for court-martial in March, the
    other is awaiting a hearing before the Navy's top SEAL.

    The statements from five of Abu Ghraib's Army guards were
    shown to The AP by an attorney for one of the SEALs, who
    said they offered a more balanced picture of what happened.
    The lawyer asked not to be identified, saying he feared
    repercussions for his client.

    According to the statements:

    Al-Jamadi was brought naked below the waist to the prison
    with a CIA interrogator and translator. A green plastic bag
    covered his head, and plastic cuffs tightly bound his
    wrists. Guards dressed al-Jamadi in an orange jumpsuit,
    slapped on metal handcuffs and escorted him to the shower
    room, a common CIA interrogation spot.

    There, the interrogator instructed guards to attach shackles
    from the prisoner's handcuffs to a barred window. That would
    let al-Jamadi stand without pain, but if he tried to lower
    himself, his arms would be stretched above and behind him.

    The documents do not make clear what happened after guards
    left. After about a half-hour, the interrogator called for
    the guards to reposition the prisoner, who was slouching
    with his arms stretched behind him.

    The interrogator told guards that al-Jamadi was "playing
    possum" -- faking it -- and then watched as guards struggled
    to get him on his feet. But the guards realized it was useless.

    "After we found out he was dead, they were nervous," Spc.
    Dennis E. Stevanus said of the CIA interrogator and
    translator. "They didn't know what the hell to do."

    - - - -
    "Right before the 2004 election, about 10 percent of voters said their
    choice would be based on the candidate's 'agendas/ideas/platforms/goals';
    6 percent for Bush voters, 13 percent for Kerry voters. For the rest, the
    choice would be based on what the industry calls 'qualities' and 'values'.
    Does the candidate project the image of a strong leader, the kind of guy
    you'd like to meet in a bar, someone who really cares about you and is just
    like you? It wouldn't be surprising to learn that Bush is carefully trained to
    say 'nucular' and 'misunderestimate' and the other silliness that intellectuals
    like to ridicule. That's probably about as real as the ranch constructed for him
    and the rest of the folksy manner. After all, it wouldn't do to present him as a
    spoiled frat boy from Yale who became rich and powerful thanks to his rich
    and powerful connections. Rather, the imagery has to be an ordinary guy just
    like us, who'll protect us, and who shares our 'moral values,' more so than the
    windsurfing goose-hunter who can be accused of faking his medals."
    - Noam Chomsky, Z-Magazine, Feb 2005

    - - - - -
    "What opinions the masses hold, or do not hold, is looked on as a matter of
    indifference. They can be granted intellectual liberty because they have no
    intellect. In a Party member, on the other hand, not even the smallest deviation
    of opinion on the most unimportant subject can be tolerated." - George Orwell, "1984"

    Tags:

  2. Kswck

    Kswck Guest

    <drivel snipped>

    > This country has now violated every international norm, every law,
    > every treaty of importance. In so doing we are not weakening the
    > United Nations but strengthening it, and doing so as an institution
    > functioning as a means to oppose America. Instead of commanding
    > the UN, this country is now faced with the whole world rallying together
    > through the UN to defeat America.

    Check the UN's charter, idiot.

    > Rather than wearing the white hats and wielding the light sabers of
    > good, we the republic of laser weapons in space and massive
    > doomsday weapons of mass destruction are now the evil Darth Vader
    > confronting the united federation of truth and justice.

    Darth Vader is fiction. SDI does not exist. It is theoretical.

    > How can the whole top section of American society just sit here and
    > be silent as this unfolds before our eyes? Everything is getting worse.
    > That treasonous coup plotter Porter Goss is now threatening us with
    > a nuclear strike, and doing so through an alleged threat made by cave
    > dwellers!
    >
    > Think about it, powerful states like North Korea are *suspected* of
    > having nuclear weapons. A powerful state of nearly 70 million
    > intelligent, well educated people like Iran with the help of the Russians
    > are believed to be getting *close* to developing a nuclear weapon.

    North Korea is a 3rd world country. The only 'well educated' people there
    are the elite.

    > Porter Goss and yesterday George Will -shouting down Richard Clarke
    > on "This Week"- are almost ordering us to believe that a bunch of towel
    > heads living in caves can manufacture a nuclear weapon and detonate
    > it here.

    Naive Troll. 'Towel heads'? Really.

    > Wake up!
    >
    > The Spanish showed us the lie that is 9-11 a week ago when they
    > torched one of their sky scrapers and we saw that even when a building
    > like this is thoroughly torched -as none of our buildings on 9-11 were-
    > the building does not collapse.

    Right, 9-11 was fiction, it is the CIA's fault. It is a complete fantasy of
    the 'Liberal American Media'.
    Try that one on someone who was there.

    > Think about it, and think quick and very soon because they are planning
    > to nuke this country (probably Los Angeles).

    Good riddance.

    > There is not much time.

    Go hide in a hole till it passes over.

    > Say it loud: "'Al Qaeda' does not exist!"

    The name is not relevant. The purpose of the organization is that of terror.
    Or perhaps you support that kind of 'ethnic cleansing'?

    <more drivel snipped>

  3. Bob Myers

    Bob Myers Guest

    "Kswck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <drivel snipped>
    >
    > > This country has now violated every international norm, every law,
    > > every treaty of importance. In so doing we are not weakening the
    > > United Nations but strengthening it, and doing so as an institution
    > > functioning as a means to oppose America. Instead of commanding
    > > the UN, this country is now faced with the whole world rallying together
    > > through the UN to defeat America.

    > Check the UN's charter, idiot.

    While you're at it, check the newgroups' charters; the only
    one in the original list that was remotely relevant was
    talk.politics.misc, so please keep this idiocy there - I
    absolutely guarantee you that those of us in rec.food.cooking
    won't miss it a bit.

    Bob M.

    > > Rather than wearing the white hats and wielding the light sabers of
    > > good, we the republic of laser weapons in space and massive
    > > doomsday weapons of mass destruction are now the evil Darth Vader
    > > confronting the united federation of truth and justice.
    > >

    > Darth Vader is fiction. SDI does not exist. It is theoretical.
    >
    > > How can the whole top section of American society just sit here and
    > > be silent as this unfolds before our eyes? Everything is getting worse.
    > > That treasonous coup plotter Porter Goss is now threatening us with
    > > a nuclear strike, and doing so through an alleged threat made by cave
    > > dwellers!
    > >
    > > Think about it, powerful states like North Korea are *suspected* of
    > > having nuclear weapons. A powerful state of nearly 70 million
    > > intelligent, well educated people like Iran with the help of the

    Russians
    > > are believed to be getting *close* to developing a nuclear weapon.

    > North Korea is a 3rd world country. The only 'well educated' people there
    > are the elite.
    >

    > > Porter Goss and yesterday George Will -shouting down Richard Clarke
    > > on "This Week"- are almost ordering us to believe that a bunch of towel
    > > heads living in caves can manufacture a nuclear weapon and detonate
    > > it here.

    > Naive Troll. 'Towel heads'? Really.
    > >
    > > Wake up!
    > >
    > > The Spanish showed us the lie that is 9-11 a week ago when they
    > > torched one of their sky scrapers and we saw that even when a building
    > > like this is thoroughly torched -as none of our buildings on 9-11 were-
    > > the building does not collapse.

    > Right, 9-11 was fiction, it is the CIA's fault. It is a complete fantasy

    of
    > the 'Liberal American Media'.
    > Try that one on someone who was there.
    > >
    > > Think about it, and think quick and very soon because they are planning
    > > to nuke this country (probably Los Angeles).

    > Good riddance.
    > >
    > > There is not much time.

    > Go hide in a hole till it passes over.
    >

    > > Say it loud: "'Al Qaeda' does not exist!"

    > The name is not relevant. The purpose of the organization is that of

    terror.
    > Or perhaps you support that kind of 'ethnic cleansing'?
    > >

    > <more drivel snipped>

  4. Al Dente

    Al Dente Guest

    T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Midland, TX, was asked on a
    local live radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the
    allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply prompted his
    ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

    "If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will
    save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say":

    "Red is positive"
    "Black is negative

    have to say, I agree with him! And I would point out that AC current is
    generally more effective than DC current... the constantly changing polarity
    produces much more painful muscle spasms. Just a thought.....

  5. Oldun

    Oldun Guest

    I thought America was part of the civilised world, obviously a big mistake.
    Oldun.

    "Al Dente" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Midland, TX, was asked on
    > local live radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the
    > allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply prompted his
    > ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.
    >
    > "If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will
    > save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say":
    >
    > "Red is positive"
    > "Black is negative
    >

    > have to say, I agree with him! And I would point out that AC current is
    > generally more effective than DC current... the constantly changing
    > polarity
    > produces much more painful muscle spasms. Just a thought.....

  6. "Oldun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >I thought America was part of the civilised world, obviously a big mistake.
    > Oldun.

    To quote Oldun:

    "What the hell has all this bullshit got to do with BMW cars?"

  7. Psycho

    Psycho Guest

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:46:27 -0500, "tech27"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Typical American Idiot response.
    >I wonder how he'd feel if this kind of behavior was universally accepted,
    >and how he'd feel if his kids were in the military? Read his response again,
    >but swap Iraqi for American.

    Some governments have no problem with this kind of behavior. Israel,
    palestine and Iraq are on that list with many others. The American CIA
    uses tactics that are easily considered torture but this activity is
    hidden from the population and denied. You can read the response again
    and swap Iraqi with American but it won't make any sense. First off,
    the Americans have no interest in killing Iraqi's, they are trying to
    stop the killing and secure peace. A lofty and unreachable goal, but
    that is what they are doing. Second off, the American GI's that have
    been captured have surely been tortured.

    >"Al Dente" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected].supernews.com...
    >> T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Midland, TX, was asked on
    >> local live radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the
    >> allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply prompted his
    >> ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.
    >>
    >> "If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will
    >> save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say":
    >>
    >> "Red is positive"
    >> "Black is negative
    >>

    >> have to say, I agree with him! And I would point out that AC current is
    >> generally more effective than DC current... the constantly changing
    >> polarity
    >> produces much more painful muscle spasms. Just a thought.....

  8. ADAM S.

    ADAM S. Guest

    this column is about food we dont need your reviews and you should
    remove yourself from the usa