Americans ONLY: Do you really care who foreigners think we should elect President?

Saucy said:
I think this is the first intelligent post I've seen in the soapbox in like 3 weeks.

Thank you. It isn't all that often we find ourselves in agreement but it's quite refreshing to see that you are objective and base your opinion on the statements made, rather than the person making them. My highest commendation to you. :)

Beastt said:
Thank you. It isn't all that often we find ourselves in agreement but it's quite refreshing to see that you are objective and base your opinion on the statements made, rather than the person making them. My highest commendation to you. :)
Whatever debates I have with other posters stays in that thread. I don't take anything personally and I'm certainly not going to make judgments about posters based on those ridiculous doping discussions.

Its so rare to find a thoughtful post in the soapbox, I felt I had to comment. Besides, I am feeling very sorry for the anyone-but-Bushers, especially those from the red states. Now is a time for healing...until the next doping debate.

Saucy said:
Now is a time for healinge.
This is not "a time for healing"

Its a time to step on the throats of the vanquished marxists and take what we the victors have won. We will implement as much of our agenda as we want.

God BLESSED America with George W. Bush

**** diplomacy with the marxist scum who oppose us.

This is THE most dumb thing I ever saw posted! Well done m8! It potentially is more dumb than what we hear Bush twaddling on about...
iknowtest said:
This is not "a time for healing"

Its a time to step on the throats of the vanquished marxists and take what we the victors have won. We will implement as much of our agenda as we want.

God BLESSED America with George W. Bush

**** diplomacy with the marxist scum who oppose us.

Ssushi said:
This is THE most dumb thing I ever saw posted! Well done m8! It potentially is more dumb than what we hear Bush twaddling on about...

Right. You have NO IDEA of US politics. What happened last time we had a "regime change"? We got the Brady Bill, a WORTHLESS piece of **** legislation, the AWB which EXPIRED because it would pass muster without sunset clause and the "Don't ask, don't tell" ****.

Brady has been rendered obsolete by technology of NICS background checks, AWB is dead because no Demonrat wanted to repeat Bloody November 1994 and queers still find the military contrary to their "lifestyle".

Yes, its damn time to reverse the downward spiral of society, lest we open the doors to a modern Weimer Republic.

Weisse Luft said:
Right. You have NO IDEA of US politics. What happened last time we had a "regime change"? We got the Brady Bill, a WORTHLESS piece of **** legislation, the AWB which EXPIRED because it would pass muster without sunset clause and the "Don't ask, don't tell" ****.

Brady has been rendered obsolete by technology of NICS background checks, AWB is dead because no Demonrat wanted to repeat Bloody November 1994 and queers still find the military contrary to their "lifestyle".

Yes, its damn time to reverse the downward spiral of society, lest we open the doors to a modern Weimer Republic.
Sorry m8, but I didnt understand much of that... less acronyms pleeeaasseee

Ssushi said:
Sorry m8, but I didnt understand much of that... less acronyms pleeeaasseee
He's saying he's a gun nut & hates queer's. He does'nt seem to care about the budget deficit, trade deficit, interest on the debt, ect...I wonder how many of them there are here. He only seems to care about his personal likes/dislikes. :confused: . It's scary :eek:

Weisse Luft said:

Is there anybody besides Bush that you don't hate? You seem to operate on hate, energize yourself through hate and take great pride in your ability to hate. I suppose it only follows that you'd think Bush was a great guy since he spreads mostly hatred and death.

Weisse Luft said:

The correct spelling is Weimar - not Weimer.

Don't know what your problem is with the Weimar Republic - you weren't there at the time, your antecendents were though.

davidmc said:
He's saying he's a gun nut & hates queer's. He does'nt seem to care about the budget deficit, trade deficit, interest on the debt, ect...I wonder how many of them there are here. He only seems to care about his personal likes/dislikes. :confused: . It's scary :eek:

Dave - thanks for the translation because his ramblings make little or no sense.

I wonder where his loyalties lie - you can't serve two states now can you ?

I love hating vile marxist scum.
The more I hate them, the more they complain like the whiny ****s they are,
"You hate me, whaaaaa:eek: "
Stop whining *****.

Beastt said:
Is there anybody besides Bush that you don't hate? You seem to operate on hate, energize yourself through hate and take great pride in your ability to hate. I suppose it only follows that you'd think Bush was a great guy since he spreads mostly hatred and death.

davidmc said:
No need to apologize to me, w/ that sig of your's, apologize to your kid's :D -$400,000,000,000 (that's billion) budget deficit under bush :eek:
Whatever peabody...You can run but you can't hide! :D

My kid...will be fine. I know it is the lib mindset to try and intervene and tell us how to raise our children... So, save your advice for some of you liberal lemming friends...BTW, didn't you libs get the msg that your scare tactics didn't work? The people have spoken and you dc liberlites had it all wrong... ;)

zapper said:
Whatever peabody...
Very well thought out retort zap :rolleyes:
BTW, didn't you libs get the msg that your scare tactics didn't work? The people have spoken and you dc liberlites had it all wrong... ;)
Yeah right, the people have spoken to the point of 45% not voting for bush-thats just short of 1/2 the country not ascribing to bush/cheney's $ grab policies.
My kid...will be fine
What i was saying is the budget deficit, nat. debt, & trade deficit (china) apply to us all, especially the young folks because they are the one's who are going to be paying 45% interest rates on a mortgage because of this administration. Conservative used to, also, apply to fiscal responsibilities but no more.

szbert said:
I don't recall ever being polled who should be PM of Great Britain, Chancellor of Germany, President of France or Grand Poobah of Timbuktu. Frankly, that's up to them.

So when voting for president, are you influenced by what foreigners think? Or do you think for yourself?

I think for myself. I also think it's embarassing to have dubya as our president. Foreigners impressions that we are ignorant louts is again reinforced.

Who cares what you think, loser?

lumpy said:
I think for myself. I also think it's embarassing to have dubya as our president. Foreigners impressions that we are ignorant louts is again reinforced.

zapper said:
Whatever peabody...You can run but you can't hide! :D

My kid...will be fine. I know it is the lib mindset to try and intervene and tell us how to raise our children... So, save your advice for some of you liberal lemming friends...BTW, didn't you libs get the msg that your scare tactics didn't work? The people have spoken and you dc liberlites had it all wrong... ;)

Just how is the Bush goverment going to pay off this deficit - Zapper ?

limerickman said:

They're gonna steal it from somebody of course, that's what they did from Day one.

iknowtest said:
Who cares what you think, loser?

I care, iknowtest. So do many others. The implication that you don't care is betrayed by the fact that you felt the need to offer your insulting, dismissive post. So obviously, you care as well.

You asked.

limerickman said:
We're working on it...But I'm touched that you care...Have you started a charity movement in your hometown to help us poor Americans yet? If so, let me know, I'll shoot you a P.O. box, I'd love a donation. :D