Americans ONLY: Do you really care who foreigners think we should elect President?

fixit said:
Yes I can, but don't give a shait. That's Freedom ya know.

Pay him no mind, fixit. He's just once again pretending to have anthority he doesn't possess. Whereas the thread title indicates "Americans ONLY", the forum is open internationally. He's just displaying more of his neo-conservative, separatist views.

Beastt said:
****** was obsessed with the idea of purification of human strains. He wanted to annihilate that which he considered to be impure much as you and iknowtest seem to be implying America should do with all who have a political opinion differing from your own. The original idea of America as a "melting pot" meant the acceptance of other ideas, other life-styles and a mix of political opinions. Obviously that's far too "liberal" an idea for you to accept but, like it or not, that exposes you as being purely unAmerican and more in line with ******'s beliefs than those of the founding fathers.
What? Last time I checked we have representives who take our ideas to D.C. and vote on the issues at hand. We just had an election...We do not have a dictatorship. We are not gassing people. We just have you and your loser friends who are sore because you got your asses handed to you and now you want to whine about it. Go rock the vote...oh, yeah you tried that and the people didnt' agree with your progressive ways...so...go tell it to the moonies hahahahahaha

iknowtest said:
blah, blah, blah

go spread that **** to the moonies

So you contend that we should all thrive on hatred and destruction and that somehow this will lead to a better world?

Beastt said:
****** was obsessed with the idea of purification of human strains. He wanted to annihilate that which he considered to be impure much as you and iknowtest seem to be implying America should do with all who have a political opinion differing from your own. The original idea of America as a "melting pot" meant the acceptance of other ideas, other life-styles and a mix of political opinions. Obviously that's far too "liberal" an idea for you to accept but, like it or not, that exposes you as being purely unAmerican and more in line with ******'s beliefs than those of the founding fathers.
Beastt, you're full of it. The melting pot was immigrants from many nations becoming one nation. These people left their old ways behind and became Americans and adopted American ideals. They didn't believe in the 'multi-culturalism' **** of today. The founding fathers would have listened to other political opinions, but I doubt they would have accepted 'other' lifestyles.

zapper said:
What? Last time I checked we have representives who take our ideas to D.C. and vote on the issues at hand. We just had an election...We do not have a dictatorship. We are not gassing people. We just have you and your loser friends who are sore because you got your asses handed to you and now you want to whine about it. Go rock the vote...oh, yeah you tried that and the people didnt' agree with your progressive ways...so...go tell it to the moonies hahahahahaha

The issue on the thread was sending liberals to France. I see you've completely side-stepped that as is your tendency to do when you have no reasonable response to offer. Perhaps you would find it enlightening if instead of quickly firing back with a diversion to the comments you can't counter, you would try to explore why it is that you have no appropriate response to them. It's likely that given enough time, you'd realize you can't respond to them because they're true.

Beastt said:
Pay him no mind, fixit. He's just once again pretending to have anthority he doesn't possess. Whereas the thread title indicates "Americans ONLY", the forum is open internationally. He's just displaying more of his neo-conservative, separatist views.
No, I respect the author of the thread...I didn't invade the one marked "no Americans please" or "females only" I know that you are androgynous beastty and even though you wrap yourself up in the constitution, you abhor rules when they don't suit you...Now that’s da truth! I see you haven't changed...

Beastt said:
The issue on the thread was sending liberals to France.
See once again you are wrong...The issue was SELLIING you libs to france...I merely said we should give you away....Get it right please.

Bikerman2004 said:
Beastt, you're full of it. The melting pot was immigrants from many nations becoming one nation. These people left their old ways behind and became Americans and adopted American ideals. They didn't believe in the 'multi-culturalism' **** of today. The founding fathers would have listened to other political opinions, but I doubt they would have accepted 'other' lifestyles.

So you're trying to say that we don't have any people following a Jewish lifestyle, there are no Quakers or Amish in America and the founding fathers would never have allowed such cultures to exist on American soil?

Bikerman2004 said:
Yeah I can see Ben Franklin conversing with Rosie O'donnel on the benefits of raising kids within a lezbo environment... :rolleyes: HE WOULD HAVE SOLD HER TO FRANCE! :D

Beastt said:
So you're trying to say that we don't have any people following a Jewish lifestyle, there are no Quakers or Amish in America and the founding fathers would never have allowed such cultures to exist on American soil?
Please list the policies of President Bush that target the Amish or the Jewish people? I am interested in your answer!

zapper said:
See once again you are wrong...The issue was SELLIING you libs to france...I merely said we should give you away....Get it right please.

Selling or giving liberals to France would result in them being sent, (sending) to France. Your attempt to sidestep my points about your Nazi nature aren't only failing, they're ridiculous.

zapper said:
No, I respect the author of the thread...I didn't invade the one marked "no Americans please" or "females only"

Uh, Respect ey? Where did you pick up this word?

Why not 'females only'?

zapper said:
Yeah I can see Ben Franklin conversing with Rosie O'donnel on the benefits of raising kids within a lezbo environment... :rolleyes: HE WOULD HAVE SOLD HER TO FRANCE! :D

Believe it or not, when it comes to Rosie O'donnel, I agree with you, to a point. I'm not inclined to want to exclude anyone from the country for their beliefs or political views but her's should be seen as the rubbish they are and otherwise ignored.

Beastt said:
Selling or giving liberals to France would result in them being sent, (sending) to France. Your attempt to sidestep my points about your Nazi nature aren't only failing, they're ridiculous.
Hey, I admit that France is the pits, but it is hardly a Gas Chamber...I think :p

Hey Johnny Dep went there, he isn't complaining...you libs love the french, just thought you would like it there.

Beastt said:
Believe it or not, when it comes to Rosie O'donnel, I agree with you, to a point. I'm not inclined to want to exclude anyone from the country for their beliefs or political views but her's should be seen as the rubbish they are and otherwise ignored.
ok, so whats the problem?

zapper said:
Please list the policies of President Bush that target the Amish or the Jewish people? I am interested in your answer!

I wasn't crediting those things to Bush. I was crediting those things to you and iknowtest. If you'd actually read before you post, you'd appear more credible.

fixit said:
Uh, Respect ey? Where did you pick up this word?

Why not 'females only'?
What is Respect ey? You are almost there...keep tweeking that spellcheck Sven.

zapper said:
No, I respect the author of the thread...I didn't invade the one marked "no Americans please" or "females only" I know that you are androgynous beastty and even though you wrap yourself up in the constitution, you abhor rules when they don't suit you...Now that’s da truth! I see you haven't changed...

I understand that rules are the restriction of freedoms and are sometimes necessary within a society. It does no harm for non-Americans to post here. In fact, if we classify being American as holding American values rather than just geographic location of residence, then you're the one posting out of place.

Beastt said:
Jewish lifestyle? Did you mean religion? I thought freedom OF religion was an American ideal. I never said they gave up their religion only the archaic thinking from Europe.

Beastt said:
I wasn't crediting those things to Bush. I was crediting those things to you and iknowtest. If you'd actually read before you post, you'd appear more credible.
You talk out of so many sides of your uh..mouth, its hard to decipher what you are whining about.....you just throw in a little bla bla bla ******, nazi bla bla bla bla kind of like marge simpson....

Anyway, you have used the nazi line about bush before you know...