Americans ONLY: Do you really care who foreigners think we should elect President?

iknowtest said:
I'm in Europe right now.

You must be very unhappy then. Surrounded by people who have a higher standard of education, speaking all those strange languages, better health care, care about the environment ....

iknowtest said:
I'm in Europe right now.

Really, if I were you, I'd tell everybody how much you love us, just like here! The best place to start would be a Bar Downtown.
But I guess People like you prefer to insult others only over the Internet.

fixit said:
Really, if I were you, I'd tell everybody how much you love us, just like here! The best place to start would be a Bar Downtown.

I doubt he's there. He's just a troll cowering in his parents basement, waiting for his shift at McDonalds to start, and stirring up stuff while hiding in the anonymity of the internet.

fixit said:
Thankfully, the Bavarians in the small towns here are entirely more civilized than the cretin commie scum in this forum. Better food, better beer, better people.

Say hello to them now arschloch as I'm in the gaststätte

Unlike Euro-Peons, the folks here understand the war against terrorists. A few of my friends here even wore Bush/Cheney buttons I brought back for them.

lumpy said:
I doubt he's there. He's just a troll cowering in his parents basement, waiting for his shift at McDonalds to start, and stirring up stuff while hiding in the anonymity of the internet.

You're right.

Wait, maybe he's in the Army and stationed in Europe, waiting for Deployment to Iraq. Then I could understand his anger. The fact that you have to Die in a Bullshait War and come Home in a Bodybag would make me angry too.

lumpy said:
I think you're confusing testie with another poster who does live in his parents basement.

Bikerman2004 said:
So you're in Brazil or Venezuela?
Hey Bikerlib - how can I put this, so you'll understand me.
OK, here it is.

Blow me you limp wristed lib douche bag!

iknowtest said:
Thankfully, the Bavarians in the small towns here are entirely more civilized than the cretin commie scum in this forum..

That says everything.
For those interested, Bavaria is the Part of Germany (south east) that is well known for their narrow minded, openly Racist and Conservative Inhabitants. That's the real Lederhosen lover place to be.

fixit said:
That says everything.
For those interested, Bavaria is the Part of Germany (south east) that is well known for their narrow minded, openly Racist and Conservative Inhabitants. That's the real Lederhosen lover place to be.

Yeah, it's not quite Parts Unknown, but God love it, the beer is great and so is the cycling.

Yup. Anytime a commie lib like you masquerades as a weak conservative, I feel like ordering another fine weissbier. That's about the extent of your effect on the planet boy.

Bikerman2004 said:
Aww.....is the short man upset?

iknowtest said:
Yup. Anytime a commie lib like you masquerades as a weak conservative, I feel like ordering another fine weissbier. That's about the extent of your effect on the planet boy.

So he's responsible for your Alcohol Problem?

iknowtest said:
You so funny! Does Pat Buchanan do you in the a$$ or do you do him?

iknowtest said:
"neo0conservative"? Check your dictionary. That would be a new conservative. I've been conservative for a long time frenchy.
Now go ahead, attempt to structure and arguement.

You and Marion !
Is this the latest directive - both of you clowns giving literacy lessons ?

There's only one "e" in the word argument - turd.
Clown.

Beastt said:
I care, iknowtest. So do many others. The implication that you don't care is betrayed by the fact that you felt the need to offer your insulting, dismissive post. So obviously, you care as well.

You asked.
True, he makes zap look like a cuddly teddybear. :eek: And that's saying alot, especially coming from me. ;)

Beastt said:
I understand that rules are the restriction of freedoms and are sometimes necessary within a society. It does no harm for non-Americans to post here. In fact, if we classify being American as holding American values rather than just geographic location of residence, then you're the one posting out of place.
You hit the nail right on the head-zap's head :D

So, for those keeping track on this thread: 3 intelligent posts, 8 pages of flaming.

davidmc said:
new united states ?
LOL, thats funny. I was looking at the electoral map and thinking that the blue states would make a great appendage for Canada. We will gladly take in your blue states and in exchange, Jesusland can have Alberta, except for the oil which we would like to keep.

topic, what foreigners think: Has anyone seen the post election day cover of the London Daily Mirror? Its a classic.

Saucy said:
So, for those keeping track on this thread: 3 intelligent posts, 8 pages of flaming.

LOL, thats funny. I was looking at the electoral map and thinking that the blue states would make a great appendage for Canada. We will gladly take in your blue states and in exchange, Jesusland can have Alberta, except for the oil which we would like to keep.

topic, what foreigners think: Has anyone seen the post election day cover of the London Daily Mirror? Its a classic.

You know that you're advocating secession ?
Politically, the secession has already started, I suggest.