Americans ONLY: Do you really care who foreigners think we should elect President?

davidmc said:
They might have just participated for discussion of the U.S. election. Aren't all of them Americans? Anyway, can't says they gloated too long seeing as their boy got elected. Maybe their Pres. had somewhere he wanted them to go or return to.
This is what I was thinking. They showed up around the time, about a month before the election. They then stuck around a few more weeks and then didn't show up again.

limerickman said:
Slang for someone who is full of ****/shite - talks through their ****.
You get the general point ?
Gob - slang for mouth.
And you make fun of how “W” speaks? You’re pathetic!

zapper said:
oops...sweden, switzerland what's the difference? both are 3rd world anyway....

Switzerland, third world? That’s funny! You should travel to Switzerland (if you could afford it). Very high standard of living and very expensive!

Espada9 said:
And you make fun of how “W” speaks? You’re pathetic!
"W", as you so lovingly term him, has admitted that he can't speaka' de English. That & the fact that he is likely guilty of tampering/manipulating information to get this country into a "war of choice". "Stop loss" in the military-yeah, he has alot of friends. Most of those friends are civilians who choose not to fight his war for him rather to cash in their "tax cuts". Defend him all you want, he's going to need it.

screw foreigners who try to push thier political views on us to tell what prez we should elect. did they fight and die for this country? NO! people in MY FAMILY, and others who were born, and bred in this country should be allow to vote.

NYY2183 said:
NO! people in MY FAMILY, and others who were born, and bred in this country should be allow to vote.
very impressive, but you failed to answer the question.