amusing bike race photo

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:

> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>john riley wrote:
>>

>>>http://tinyurl.com/2h89y

>>Now we know what Fabrizio Mazzoleni drives.
>>

> Sorry Tom, try the new Audi RS6 biturbo / quattro
> built at the Neckarsulm plant.
>
> Yes, pro cycling has been rewarding to some of us!

Apparently the new Hot Wheels models are out.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

!

> Apparently the new Hot Wheels models are out.
>
> --

Tom, we're talking about autos built by Audi AG at the Ingolstadt
and Neckarsulm factories , those are NOT toys!

Oh good! Fabrizio is back. Watch out Lance 'cuz here he comes! I
propose locking Ed, Fab and Tom in a room and seeing what happens.

BentJay

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in

> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... !
>>
>> Apparently the new Hot Wheels models are out.
>>
>> --

> Tom, we're talking about autos built by Audi AG at the Ingolstadt
> and Neckarsulm factories , those are NOT toys!

So, what, are they taxi-cabs? UPS vans?

If it doesn't earn its keep, it's a toy.

Ok, maybe the factories aren't toys, I'll go for that.

:)

welcome back Fab. We (oh so very nearly) missed you.

BentJay wrote:

> Oh good! Fabrizio is back. Watch out Lance 'cuz here he comes! I
> propose locking Ed, Fab and Tom in a room and seeing what happens.

That is not possible, since Fabby is Mr. Ed's sock puppet.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

"Gene Domenici" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ...my money is on Tom!
>
> Gene

You would lose Gene because Tom is a very brittle person. He has lately
become a one note Johnny and resorts to nothing but silliness, a sure sign
that he has been bested. It is the coward's way out. But Fab and I would
agree with one another for the most part. He thinks many of the recumbent
posters here on ARBR are a bunch of assholes and I do too. Mr. Sherman is
the prime example of the species of course, but there are many others in the
running. I give you this Guy character from England and this other
Minnesotan who goes by the name of Perry B. Together, they comprise The
Three Stooges, a trio of clowns that I thought was funny when I was a child.
But grown-ups acting like clowns are never funny. They are just pathetic
and, well - stupid!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota