Amusing clipping..

Richard Adams

Guest
Sometimes the page resizes on reload and I don't see things clipped off
to the side. Initially I read:

17:36 CEST
So Armstrong wins the time trial and, in all likelyhood, the Tour. He's
surrounded by bodyguards as he moves through the crowd, then greets his
children.

as

17:36 CEST
So Armstrong wins the time trial and, in all likelyhood, the Tour. He's
surrounded by bodyguards as he moves through the children.

Richard Adams wrote:

> Sometimes the page resizes on reload and I don't see things clipped off
> to the side. Initially I read:
>
> 17:36 CEST
> So Armstrong wins the time trial and, in all likelyhood, the Tour. He's
> surrounded by bodyguards as he moves through the crowd, then greets his
> children.
>
> as
>
> 17:36 CEST
> So Armstrong wins the time trial and, in all likelyhood, the Tour. He's
> surrounded by bodyguards as he moves through the children.

Well, Botero messed up a turn and almost went into the crowd -
fortunately he stopped in time, but he came to a stop at what looked
like a foot short of hitting the curb. No crash, and he made some
gesture toward his head that I read as "silly me".

Mark