Well decided to go for a nice little cruisy recovery ride this evening as I have pulled a little sore from a "nru" this morning.... just spinning down to beaconsfield parade along albert road and guy passes me wearing an Amys Ride jersey... nice pink colour.
just following along behind him and he proceeds to turn left right through a red light onto beaconsfield parade, in full view of cars, pedestrians and other cyclists (me) as I pull up at the lights.
decide to follow him for a while, I was in no rush and the also went through the first set of the 2 sets of lights really close together at Elwood as the road turns to the right and the long straight to Brighton.
But the he stopped at other Red lights !??!
oh well.... the things I notice when im on cruisy rides.
wasn't anybody from here was it ???