An alternative to the daily pedal..

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Jock, Feb 12, 2005.

  1. Jock

    Jock Guest

    Tags:

  2. I want full motorcycle leathers too.

    Oh, and a change of underpants.

    Jeff

  3. Brett

    Brett Guest

    Jeff Westwood wrote:

    > I want full motorcycle leathers too.
    >
    > Oh, and a change of underpants.

    And bloody good brakes

    --
    Brett

  4. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Full range of kevlar undies & matching accessories can be
    found here:Draggin Jeans

  5. Jock <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://users.telenet.be/EYES-T/rocketbike.wmv
    > Way to go past the radar traps.
    > Jock

    I was wondering why my 'puter was showing my top speed as 300km/h the
    other day. I thought it must have been a calibration issue, but
    obviously the kids have been doing some internet research and modifying
    my bike.

    Peter
    --
    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

  6. Jock

    Jock Guest

    if you have a cordless 'puter, TV masts & power transmission (big ones)
    lines cause RF interference resulting in some abnormal readings.
    Jock

    news:1gryral.1in3ozbrd30mmN%[email protected]