An amazing invention called The Magic Bike

magic bike

Dec 18, 2007
Hello every body !!!

My name is magic, at the moment I live in Portugal, and one thing I like to do most is riding my bikes from any where, to where ever I want to go or be.

I was traveling continually around Europe on bicycle for a bit more than 3 years.
I love bicycles cause it provides the ultimate solution for moving independently, chip and without polluting. It enables to move faster then walking, but slow enough to be able to absorb all the fragments of the journey.
This days I work hard on an amazing invention called The Magic Bike and I might need your kind help. :(

With love and thanks, hopping that soon we will all fill the change :)

For more information

http://the-magic-bike.page.tl/

Magic

Lessee: magical product doubles or triples bike speed, allegedly; no description at all about how this is done; wants money to help get project going.

SCAM!!!!!!!!!

If you want money, show some scientific justification.

I am only interested in a magic bike if after rubbing its saddle, Jordana Brewster pops out and offers to fulfill three wishes.

Do we get magic bike eggs in a packet, which when added to water, hatch and swim around in our fish bowl?:p :p :p

Yes...some invention that can take less than 200 watts of input (25 kph) and transfer over 1000 watts (60 kph) to the road.

I thought you were going to wait until 2008 to bait, mate?;) :D

What if I want to send you $100,000. How do I do this? I don't like wiring money. Can I just post cash in an envelope (a big one obviously)? It will be grate to see your invention come true. And be a part of it. I only hope you remember me when you are rich and famously a celebrity.

Okay Magic Bike. I don't want you getting a patent and beating me to market with an idea I've already thought of. Just in case, I'm going to state my two ideas here, and if they are the same as yours, I expect to get some royalty in leiu of court action challenging your patent.

My first idea is to change the wheel design so that the rims are much wider and the spokes attach to the outer edge of the rims. This allows room within the spoke "cage" to be able to place two hamsters (not ordinary hamsters), which will be able to augment the cyclists pedal power input. These hamsters will be carefully bred and treated with steroids (UCI is currently not testing hamsters) to perform like super hamsters. There will be two (one in the front wheel and one in the back). I predict a 22.3kph increase in velocity at anaerobic threshold for a 155 lb rider who hasn't had sex for two weeks.

My second idea borrows a design from fitness center eliptical machines. In this radical design, the front handle bars are allowed to pivot at the stem connection allowing the arms to pump the left and right handlebar components back and forth alternately. The handlebars are connected by a cog mechanism and chain to a cog on the front wheel. I predict that this arm power augmentation will add 17.6 kph for a 163 lb rider who has a gym membership but rarely goes. And 24.8 kph if the rider goes twice a week to the gym and uses both arms (alternating) when pleasuring himself.

Dear Sirs,

I have read your amazing invention and wish to make big contributions. Sorry
for me. My family money was frozen by Nigerian government. If you
transfer me sum of $1739, I will use dollars for paperwork with government
and fortune mine I will obtain. (That $1739 is exact cost of Campagnolo
Record gruppo is coincidental.) After obtaining money I will fund 50,000 U.S.
dollars to magic bike.

Thanks much,
Habib

Bro Deal said:
Dear Sirs,

I have read your amazing invention and wish to make big contributions. Sorry
for me. My family money was frozen by Nigerian government. If you
transfer me sum of $1739, I will use dollars for paperwork with government
and fortune mine I will obtain. (That $1739 is exact cost of Campagnolo
Record gruppo is coincidental.) After obtaining money I will fund 50,000 U.S.
dollars to magic bike.

Thanks much,
Habib
I to have a grate cycling invenshun. I can't share the detales with u, but it does involve airodinamix. I have inventored a way to make reverse drag. The larger the rider, the more the benifit.

Amazingly, it works best at the speeds promised by the Majic Bike, so I predict that with my invenshun, the average couch potatoe would be able to ride at 55 miles per hour on flat roads.

If you would like to finanse my invenshun, I am able to provide haff of the $1739 so maybee majic bike and me could combine to get money from you. Should I send you a check for $812, or do you accept wire transferz?

I have one concern only. Duz anyone have great invenshuns for breaks so that the riders can stop with effishintsy?

dgregory57 said:
I to have a grate cycling invenshun. I can't share the detales with u, but it does involve airodinamix. I have inventored a way to make reverse drag. The larger the rider, the more the benifit.

Amazingly, it works best at the speeds promised by the Majic Bike, so I predict that with my invenshun, the average couch potatoe would be able to ride at 55 miles per hour on flat roads.

If you would like to finanse my invenshun, I am able to provide haff of the $1739 so maybee majic bike and me could combine to get money from you. Should I send you a check for $812, or do you accept wire transferz?

I have one concern only. Duz anyone have great invenshuns for breaks so that the riders can stop with effishintsy?

I can help you. I'd like to give you $2000, but the special account I keep my money in will only allow me to withdraw in $10000 increments and in the form of a money order. So, I will have an assistant bring to you the $10000 money order, and you will give my assistant $7500 cash, leaving you with the aforementioned $2000 plus an additional $500 for helping conduct the transaction this way.

my dear - the answer is in the site http://www.the-magic-bike.page.tl/

Since the development of the Magic Bike is not yet fully accomplished and therefore not yet registered as a patent you will have to excuse me for not reviling the exact way it works. <SPAN style="COLOR: black">

magic bike said:
my dear - the answer is in the site http://www.the-magic-bike.page.tl/

Since the development of the Magic Bike is not yet fully accomplished and therefore not yet registered as a patent you will have to excuse me for not reviling the exact way it works. <SPAN style="COLOR: black">

Well, given your site says **** about how it works, well......I'll slip you a tenner if you grease my pole.

Frankly, with just rudimentary physics and a faint understanding of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, it's easy to conclude you're full of **** and that your device is as likely to be real as are sugar plum fairies.

What a scammer you are.

magic bike said:
Since the development of the Magic Bike is not yet fully accomplished and therefore not yet registered as a patent you will have to excuse me for not reviling the exact way it works.
Some very big and well-spelt words in there for someone who's english is so bad that they can't spell "great", "revealing", "afford", "mention" and a host of other simple words. But you manage to spell correctly: "aerodynamics", "environmental","ecological", "prototype", and "revolutionary".

I think its a good thing they brought in that 2nd rule relating to bike helmets in the eighties.:cool: :cool: :D :D

I wonder how much money he's got so far. You know what they say...there's a sucker born every minute.

my dear friend
i think you are to quick to jump to conclusions.
its a grate idea, and if only i had the money to accomplish it and register it as a patent you would be able to enjoy a much grater speed while riding your bike. i can assure you that !!! :rolleyes:

thanks a lot !!!
but I'm very serious about it.I'm not asking you to give me thousands of Dolores or any thing like that. all I'm asking you is a humble donation so that ill be able to accomplish this grate project.
I'm sure that when it will published you'll thank me for it.
to bad you cant trust some time - a symbolic sum of 10$ can make a very small difference to you and a grate contribution to the future of bike's riding culture and so much more :(

i know its hard for you to believe since its not your idea and i don't blame you for it !!!!
but what if I'm telling you the truth ? what if we all loos a grate opportunity by being to narrow minded to give it a Chance.
think about it with love !

Your fun here is good. We also want to have fun poking fun at your not-so-well-thought-out fun caper.:)

You have become adept at using the smiley's on the forum for only your third post here. And hyperlinking. And installing a custom avatar. :D

Can I come down and visit at the start of next season, next year? We should be able to catch more. Do I need to book tent space? It shood bee grate!!!:p