an apology

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Krys, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Krys

    Krys Guest

    hi folks,

    Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's a
    long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate
    a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the
    job search isn't going well......

    I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.

    So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and when
    I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........

    In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    appreciated.....

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    Tags:

  2. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Don't worry about us, you can always catch up, just take care of yourselves. Best wishes.

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    No need to apologise. I am so sorry to hear of the employment woes. BTDT. After 22+ years at a large
    corporation I was downsized. We lived on unemployment for close to a year while I went to school to
    get some new training. Took a cut in pay but I finally found a job. It is amazing how quickly our
    lifestyle adapted to the lower income. It can be done. Good luck.

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    krys wrote:

    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to
    > relocate a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly
    > head. And the job search isn't going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    Positive waves on the way! Sounds like you both need them...

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Gohabsgo

    Gohabsgo Guest

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to
    > relocate a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly
    > head. And the job search isn't going well......

    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....

    Don't despair. Something will come up. Take a look at: http://wealthyandtrim.com There may be
    something there to help you out!

    God Bless.

    Larry

  6. Connie

    Connie Guest

    krys wrote:
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to
    > relocate a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly
    > head. And the job search isn't going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....

    Krys:

    No apology is necessary! I went through what you are going through about 6 months ago. My husband
    was out of work for a year and the money finally ran out. We were really broke and the credit cards
    were maxed. But just as we were considering bankrupcy John found a job. Now we just have to clean up
    the mess. We figure by this time next year we will be out of debt again.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  7. Hugs headed your way - hope things get better.

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  8. No need to apolgise, Krys. I sure hope things improve really fast for you. Elaine K

    krys wrote:

    >hi folks,
    >
    >Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's a
    >long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate
    >a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And
    >the job search isn't going well......
    >
    >I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    >up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >
    >So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    >when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    >fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    >In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    >appreciated.....

  9. hang in there, come back when you can and good luck, Lee
    krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Best of luck from this side of the pond.

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:07:39 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi folks,
    >
    >Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's a
    >long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate
    >a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And
    >the job search isn't going well......
    >
    >I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    >up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >
    >So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    >when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    >fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    >In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    >appreciated.....

  11. Hey, don't sweat it. We've all taken breaks at one point or another. More worrisome is your family
    life at the moment. So take care of yourself, and them. We'll hold ourselves up and keep a place
    open for you when you're able to spend more time here again. Best.

    Prairie Roots

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:07:39 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi folks,
    >
    >Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's a
    >long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate
    >a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And
    >the job search isn't going well......
    >
    >I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    >up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >
    >So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    >when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    >fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    >In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    >appreciated.....

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Awww krys, I'm sorry you and your family have to go thru this. Good luck with it all and don't worry
    about us... just let us know how things turn out. Will be sending good thoughts your way!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated....

  13. Sorry about all the trouble you're having right now Krys. Worry about you and your family. We'll all
    be here when you're ready to come back. Best of luck to you and yours.

    Brenda

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  14. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Good vibes are on their way to the UK! Hugs, and hang in there,
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  15. {{{{{Krys}}}}} And my very best wishes that things will sort themselves out for you in whatever way
    you want the best!

    Suzie B xx
    --
    "From the internet connection under the pier"
    Southend, UK

  16. Hi, krys, I hope things straighten out for you and your husband. Hang in there!

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi folks,
    >
    > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    > a long story - but what it boils down to is
    that
    > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
    unstable
    > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And the job search isn't
    > going well......
    >
    > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    > up at the best of times, and this ain't the
    best
    > of times.
    >
    > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    > when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    > fingers crossed that
    those
    > who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    > appreciated.....
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  17. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Many positive thoughts are heading your way, and no apoligies are necessary. Sorry to hear you are
    going through some tough times. I am a firm believer that things happen for the best (even when it
    doesn't appear to be true at the moment). We went through it 3 years ago, the company hub worked at
    for 20 years just closed the doors. Being the winter, it was pretty hard to find anyone hiring for
    the field he is in (construction based, site development). So unemployment it was, priorities were
    readjusted. 5 months later spring rolled around and all of a sudden several opportunities were
    thrown at him ... everyone a much better situation than the one he had remained loyal to for so
    many years.

    I know it's hard now Krys, and I really do hope things turn around quickly for you. For now, try
    and take things one day at a time. If that is too hard to handle, shoot for a few minutes at a
    time. And don't worry about keeping up here! Just pop in when you are up to it, we'll be thrilled
    to see you anytime.

    Joyce

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:07:39 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi folks,
    >
    >Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's a
    >long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate
    >a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head. And
    >the job search isn't going well......
    >
    >I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    >up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >
    >So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    >when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    >fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >
    >In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    >appreciated.....

  18. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

  19. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments and best wishes. You're all lovely you are. Yes -
    you are. You can blush as much as you like - but you're lurvely *grin*

    Here's hoping that all that positive karma is repaid unto you a hundred-fold, and as a result, the
    weight simply falls off you in time for next WI :)

    What with it all, I find my weight bothers me less - bigger fish to fry. Having said that - it can
    have a "last straw" effect when it goes up, so..... I'm hoping the scale gremlins are kind this
    week. That would be one less thing to weight me down :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  20. Slizzyslice

    Slizzyslice Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Fred says...

    >Best of luck from this side of the pond.
    >
    >On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:07:39 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>hi folks,
    >>
    >>Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together. It's
    >>a long story - but what it boils down to is that either hubby finds a new job, or we have to
    >>relocate a long way in unstable circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly
    >>head. And the job search isn't going well......
    >>
    >>I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to keep
    >>up at the best of times, and this ain't the best of times.
    >>
    >>So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I am here. I do read as and
    >>when I can, and I do try and post sometimes. Many congrats to those of you who lost this week, and
    >>fingers crossed that those who didn't do next WI.........
    >>
    >>In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our way, that'd be greatly
    >>appreciated.....

    Peace.Today's my first day on this newsgroup site & I'm looking for sounds I saw presented under
    your name Jan.11"RAP PHENONENON:B.I.G." & was wondering if you can help me out with that.Maybe it's
    still here somewhere but I just don't know how to find it.I'd appreciate your help.Thanks