an apology

Hi, Connie, At least you have a plan to get yourself back to financial security. A lot of people get
into money trouble and make no plans to fix the problem. Good luck to you and your husband.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:400D5169.7000608@nospam_primus.ca...
> krys wrote:
> > hi folks,
> >
> > Hm. Life is not ideal at the moment, and I'm having a hard time keeping everything together.
> > It's a long story - but what it boils down to is
that
> > either hubby finds a new job, or we have to relocate a long way in
unstable
> > circurmstances, or the spectre of unemployment raises it's ugly head.
And
> > the job search isn't going well......
> >
> > I realise I'm neglecting you lot something rotten. The sheer number of posts makes it hard to
> > keep up at the best of times, and this ain't the
best
> > of times.
> >
> > So, I'd like to apologise for not contributing as much as I should. I
am
> > here. I do read as and when I can, and I do try and post sometimes.
Many
> > congrats to those of you who lost this week, and fingers crossed that
those
> > who didn't do next WI.........
> >
> > In the meantime, if anyone fancies sending some positive thoughts our
way,
> > that'd be greatly appreciated.....
> >
>
> Krys:
>
> No apology is necessary! I went through what you are going through about 6 months ago. My husband
> was out of work for a year and the money finally ran out. We were really broke and the credit
> cards were maxed. But just as we were considering bankrupcy John found a job. Now we just have to
> clean up the mess. We figure by this time next year we will be out of debt again.
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

krys wrote:
> Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments and best wishes. You're all lovely you are. Yes -
> you are. You can blush as much as you like - but you're lurvely *grin*
>
> Here's hoping that all that positive karma is repaid unto you a hundred-fold, and as a result, the
> weight simply falls off you in time for next WI :)
>
> What with it all, I find my weight bothers me less - bigger fish to fry. Having said that - it can
> have a "last straw" effect when it goes up, so..... I'm hoping the scale gremlins are kind this
> week. That would be one less thing to weight me down :)
>

I hope your scale behaves very well!! And all your other worries go away!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

what a wonderful attitude, for you and us. Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments and best wishes. You're all lovely you are. Yes -
> you are. You can blush as much as you like -
but
> you're lurvely *grin*
>
> Here's hoping that all that positive karma is repaid unto you a hundred-fold, and as a result, the
> weight simply falls off you in time for next WI :)
>
> What with it all, I find my weight bothers me less - bigger fish to fry. Having said that - it can
> have a "last straw" effect when it goes up, so..... I'm hoping the scale gremlins are kind this
> week. That would be
one
> less thing to weight me down :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...