An easy way to carry your bike, a 6-pack, and groceries around

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Phil, Squid-in-Training, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. Slack

    Slack Guest

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    That's f'd up.

  4. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

  5. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > That's f'd up.

    Your new quoting style?

    :p

  6. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    S o r n i wrote:
    > G.T. wrote:
    > > That's f'd up.

    > Your new quoting style?
    >
    > :p

    That better? Still trying to figure out this Google Groups thingie.

    Greg

  7. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > S o r n i wrote:
    >> G.T. wrote:

    >>> That's f'd up.

    >> Your new quoting style?
    >>
    >> :p

    > That better? Still trying to figure out this Google Groups thingie.

    Much, and I know what you mean. (I joined just as a backup due to server
    issues lately, but don't care for the interface at all.)

    San Juan sometime soon?

    BS (no, I really mean it!)

  8. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    S o r n i wrote:
    > G.T. wrote:
    > > S o r n i wrote:

    > >> Your new quoting style?
    > >>
    > >> :p

    > > That better? Still trying to figure out this Google Groups

    thingie.

    > Much, and I know what you mean. (I joined just as a backup due to

    server
    > issues lately, but don't care for the interface at all.)
    >
    > San Juan sometime soon?
    >
    > BS (no, I really mean it!)

    I want to do something good the weekend of 4/9. I was thinking about
    Palm Springs Pt 2 but would be interested in just about anything.

    Later,
    GT