"an easy way to make money"

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Paris & Jess, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Paris & Jess

    Paris & Jess Guest

    "an easy way to make money" <[email protected]> wrote

    > MAKE MONEY!!!

    > MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

    > I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care about
    the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I say is, it works. Continue
    pre-fab crap.

    > WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

    > Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I

    > was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept

    > coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
    week I had

    > made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more than

    > $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I have
    made a total of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's certainly worth $12.00 and six
    stamps, and I have spent more than that on the lottery without ever winning!!!

    > Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it works..........

    > also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information off
    of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly that you

    > will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
    so easy!!

    > Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or download
    it)

    > Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.

    > It's legal. And, your investment is only $12.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    > IMPORTANT:

    > This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually no
    risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
    extraordinary dividends.

    > PLEASE NOTE:

    > Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours

    > in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty
    and

    > integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
    adhering to

    > the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order business.
    You

    > are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
    are

    > happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the

    > mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like you
    and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy steps to success.

    > STEP ONE:

    > Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on

    > each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."

    > Now get 12 U.S. $1.00 bills and place TWO inside of EACH of the six pieces
    of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one
    paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each
    with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and Two $1.00 bills. What you
    are doing is creating a service.

    > THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    > You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!! Like

    > most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
    aspects

    > of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-238-5355)
    and they

    > confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    > Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    >1) W. Edens

    > 4829 Bud Ln

    > Lexington, KY 40514

    > 2) ) L.Lessard

    > 40 Martins Ferry Rd

    > Hooksett,NH 03106

    > 3) J. Safian

    > 6950 W. Forest Presrv. Dr., #115

    > Norridge, IL 60706-1324

    >4)A. L. Alexander

    > 12 Briggate

    > Elland Bridge

    > Elland

    > HX5 9DP

    > England

    5) G. Burrows

    > 1/264 Tor St

    > Toowoomba QLD

    > 4350 Australia

    6) Paris Humble

    La Verne, CA 91750

    > STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list.

    > STEP THREE:

    > Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. :

    > (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is perfectly legal!! If you have any
    doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps
    for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
    program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
    carefully adhering to directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity, the program will
    continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

    > NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,

    > either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.

    > This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be
    a good idea to wrap the TWO $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft). So, as each
    post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with two dollars each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of
    dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $12.00 ( $2.00 for each of the first six people
    listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!!!

    > *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    > STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own

    > posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
    your

    > cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This

    > will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    > STEP TWO:

    > Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top

    > of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
    copy

    > of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the list.

    > STEP THREE:

    > Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your posting
    in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    > STEP FOUR:

    > You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups at
    once.

    > You can find this program at <http://www.download.com>.

    > Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new

    > groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    > STEP FIVE:

    > Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject,
    this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post message button. You're done.

    > Congratulations!!!!!!

    > THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    > Best Wishes

    > PS. Body Aliments can be cured with help from immuners.org . It may save
    someone you love, life or yourself. If you need a Wellness & Health Trainer you can get a hold of me
    at www.rbcsofhealth.royalbodycare.com I am Paris

    Tags:

  2. Olfart

    Olfart Guest

  3. Alan Meyer

    Alan Meyer Guest

    I had thought that chain letters were actually illegal. But I've never heard of a prosecution for
    them in these Internet scams.

    I've often thought that the government could abolish 90% of spam by using IRS whistleblower type
    rules. I believe the IRS will pay a reward consisting of some percentage of the penalties it
    collects from tax dodgers to any person who provides the proof needed for successful prosecution.

    Most spammers are violating the law now in lots of ways. Some are producing chain letters like
    "Paris & Jess". Many are violating the new law forbidding forged return addresses. Many are offering
    fraudulent products or services. I bet that most of the people like "Paris & Jess" (whose real name
    might be Ossama bin Laden for all we know) are not paying income taxes on any money they collect -
    which is easier to prove than one might think.

    If we just unleash some tech savvy lawyers and let them file suits against these people in return
    for keeping a portion of the fines and costs that are imposed when the miscreants are convicted, we
    could create an industry overnight that would crush these folks.

    Well - just an idea.

    Alan

    news:%[email protected]...