An English Hello

JulianTurner

Nov 30, 2010
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask your advice.... has anyone ever come across something like a thermoflask for mountain bikes?

Not sure how to describe it and even if it exists, but someone must make a drinks bottle where the water doesn't freeze during the winter (or indeed turn into loot warm urrgg during the summer)?

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Julian

They sell something like that at Target here in Florida, It is stainless steel and will fit into a water bottle cage. Thermos is the manufacturer.

The greater down-side is that it will hardly hold a full cup of coffee. Another down-side is that stainless double walled bottles just do not hold in the heat the way that the old glass lined bottles did. Yes, I am a retro-grouch (LOL)

I would expect that you will find it on Target.com or Amazon.com.

Best regards,
Daddo - Daytona Beach, FL

Originally Posted by JulianTurner .

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask your advice.... has anyone ever come across something like a thermoflask for mountain bikes?

Not sure how to describe it and even if it exists, but someone must make a drinks bottle where the water doesn't freeze during the winter (or indeed turn into loot warm urrgg during the summer)?

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Julian

Hi Julian, welcome to the forums.

Are you looking for something like this?

http://www.nashbar.com/bikes//CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10053&catalogId=10052&langId=-1&pageSize=24&beginIndex=0&searchType=resultSet&sortBy=Dollar+Rank%2F%2F1&cn1=&searchTerm=polar+bottle