An excellent option....

• Thread starter Scott Baryenbru
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott Baryenbru

Check out the 1up USA trainer at www.1upusa.com This trainer provides exponential resistance like
the fluid and wind trainers. Unlike the fluid trainers there is no danger of leaking with the 1up
and no wind noise as you would have with a fan trainer. The trainer uses a centrifugal resistance
unit that is amazingly simple and awesome in application. I bought my trainer a little over a month
ago and couldn't be more pleased. SAB

Originally posted by Scott Baryenbru
Check out the 1up USA trainer at www.1upusa.com This trainer provides exponential resistance like
the fluid and wind trainers. Unlike the fluid trainers there is no danger of leaking with the 1up
and no wind noise as you would have with a fan trainer. The trainer uses a centrifugal resistance
unit that is amazingly simple and awesome in application. I bought my trainer a little over a month
ago and couldn't be more pleased. SAB

Scott..
I have been reading the reviews on the 1UPusa trainer, and I have not read one bad one.. I am seriously thinking about this model.. as I have been injured in a bike accident and need to get my leg back into shape, after 6 weeks in bed. What do you think of the model, to date.. What mount of kms are you doing on it.. What is money well spent. Can you compare this to any other model.. What type of bike setup are you using on it.. I have a mountain bike.. Do you see any issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.