An Extra NSV

Mary In Rock Is

Guest
I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
hand in the pocket, there was some cash!

Mary

Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

> I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
> malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
> when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
> Mary

WOW! THAT'S worth celebrating! Your round, isn't it? ;)

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

I love finding money in clothes that I have not worn in a while. Great job fitting back into
those jeans.

"Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
> malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
> when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
> Mary

LOL that's always fun, isn't it Mary? I especially like finding things in my winter coat..

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
> malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
> when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
> Mary

A very nice NSV, & you got your reward for it ;-D Congratulations., Elaine K

Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

>I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
>They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
>hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
>Mary

That's an awesome NSV with a cash bonus to boot!!!!

Take care, SPOONS

"Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
> malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
> when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
> Mary

That is a very cool NSV. The jeans fit, the zipper works AND you found some money!!! It doesn't get
any better than that!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:
> I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
> malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
> when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
> Mary

that is too cool, Lee
Mary in Rock Island IL <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
> malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
> when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
>
> Mary

Now that's the kind of reward I like! Getting PAID!

Prairie Roots

Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

> Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >WOW! THAT'S worth celebrating! Your round, isn't it? ;)
> >--

> >Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> >Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
> You bet! Designer WATER all around!!!
>
> Mary

I'll have mine still - can't take bubbles in me water!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!