An Extra NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mary In Rock Is, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
    They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
    hand in the pocket, there was some cash!

    Mary

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

    WOW! THAT'S worth celebrating! Your round, isn't it? ;)

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I love finding money in clothes that I have not worn in a while. Great job fitting back into
    those jeans.

    "Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

  4. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    LOL that's always fun, isn't it Mary? I especially like finding things in my winter coat..

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

  5. A very nice NSV, & you got your reward for it ;-D Congratulations., Elaine K

    Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

    >I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
    >They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
    >hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    >Mary

  6. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    That's an awesome NSV with a cash bonus to boot!!!!

    Take care, SPOONS

    "Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

  7. Connie

    Connie Guest

    That is a very cool NSV. The jeans fit, the zipper works AND you found some money!!! It doesn't get
    any better than that!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

    Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

  8. that is too cool, Lee
    Mary in Rock Island IL <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

  9. Now that's the kind of reward I like! Getting PAID!

    Prairie Roots

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:02:19 GMT, [email protected] (Mary in Rock Island IL) wrote:

    >I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
    >They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
    >hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    >Mary

  10. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:

    > Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >WOW! THAT'S worth celebrating! Your round, isn't it? ;)
    > >--

    > >Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > >Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
    > You bet! Designer WATER all around!!!
    >
    > Mary

    I'll have mine still - can't take bubbles in me water!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!