An Extra NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mary In Rock Is, Feb 6, 2004.

1. I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
    They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
    hand in the pocket, there was some cash!

Mary

Tags:

2. Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey Guest

Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:
    >
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    > when I slid my hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    > Mary

WOW! THAT'S worth celebrating! Your round, isn't it? ;)
    --

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

3. Laura

Laura Guest

I love finding money in clothes that I have not worn in a while. Great job fitting back into
    those jeans.

"Mary in Rock Island IL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was
    > malfunctioning. They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that
    >
    > Mary

4. Kristin

Kristin Guest

LOL that's always fun, isn't it Mary? I especially like finding things in my winter coat..

--

~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

>
    > Mary

5. A very nice NSV, & you got your reward for it ;-D Congratulations., Elaine K

>I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
    >They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
    >hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    >Mary

6. Spoons

Spoons Guest

That's an awesome NSV with a cash bonus to boot!!!!

Take care, SPOONS

>
    > Mary

7. Connie

Connie Guest

That is a very cool NSV. The jeans fit, the zipper works AND you found some money!!! It doesn't get
    any better than that!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

>
    > Mary

8. that is too cool, Lee
    Mary in Rock Island IL <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > Mary

9. Now that's the kind of reward I like! Getting PAID!

Prairie Roots

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:02:19 GMT, [email protected] (Mary in Rock Island IL) wrote:

>I put on some jeans which had never fit well. In fact, I had thought the zipper was malfunctioning.
    >They fit very well and the zipper seems to work much better... The bonus was that when I slid my
    >hand in the pocket, there was some cash!
    >
    >Mary

10. Kate Dicey

Kate Dicey Guest

>
    > Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >WOW! THAT'S worth celebrating! Your round, isn't it? ;)
    > >--

> >Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > >Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
    > You bet! Designer WATER all around!!!
    >
    > Mary

I'll have mine still - can't take bubbles in me water!
    --

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!