An Extreme Day Out!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Extreme Adventu, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!

The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.

I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags:

2. Drug Buddy

Drug Buddy Guest

Extreme Adventurer wrote:
    > Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    > the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    >
    > The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    >
    > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    > subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer

2 pints before breakfast - Kilroy and DIY TV til noon - 4 pints for lunch - the Rosevale for
    afternoon chat and a fight - 4 pints swearing at after work drinkers in The Loft - another 6 pints
    then stick to the carpet in Clatties - 8 pints later, fight in the taxi queue - Partick Marine for
    the night, a caution and cooked breakfast - sorted ya fanny. Repeat.

The full story plus many more exciting adventures (mostly about ned crime and Rangers) in the
    Daily Record.

I am the Stella Extreme Glasgwegian.

DB (only slightly ironic....)

3. John Morgan

John Morgan Guest

> Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    > the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    <snip newsletter plug>
    > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour.

Do you prefer original flavor or Code Red?

-John Morgan

4. Jd

Jd Guest

"Drug Buddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Extreme Adventurer wrote:
    > > Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All
    > > in the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    > >
    > > The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    > >
    > > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    > > subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer
    >
    > 2 pints before breakfast - Kilroy and DIY TV til noon - 4 pints for lunch - the Rosevale for
    > afternoon chat and a fight - 4 pints swearing at after work drinkers in The Loft - another 6 pints
    > then stick to the carpet in Clatties - 8 pints later, fight in the taxi queue - Partick Marine for
    > the night, a caution and cooked breakfast - sorted ya fanny. Repeat.
    >
    > The full story plus many more exciting adventures (mostly about ned crime and Rangers) in the
    > Daily Record.
    >
    > I am the Stella Extreme Glasgwegian.
    >
    > DB (only slightly ironic....)

HAHAHAHAHA...excellent! I think the goofball who started this thread is in extreme need of an
    extreme boot to his extremely inflated head.

JD

5. Drug Buddy

Drug Buddy Guest

JD wrote:
    > "Drug Buddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Extreme Adventurer wrote:
    >>> Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All
    >>> in the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    >>>
    >>> The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    >>>
    >>> I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    >>> subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer
    >>
    >> 2 pints before breakfast - Kilroy and DIY TV til noon - 4 pints for lunch - the Rosevale for
    >> afternoon chat and a fight - 4 pints swearing at after work drinkers in The Loft - another 6
    >> pints then stick to the carpet in Clatties - 8 pints later, fight in the taxi queue - Partick
    >> Marine for the night, a caution and cooked breakfast
    >> - sorted ya fanny. Repeat.
    >>
    >> The full story plus many more exciting adventures (mostly about ned crime and Rangers) in the
    >> Daily Record.
    >>
    >> I am the Stella Extreme Glasgwegian.
    >>
    >> DB (only slightly ironic....)
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHA...excellent! I think the goofball who started this thread is in extreme need of an
    > extreme boot to his extremely inflated head.
    >
    > JD

Yeah, sorry JD and apologies to all alt.mountain-bike posters. We get this kind of crap
    cross-addressed to rec.skiing.snowboard now and again so I really couldn't resist!

cheers

DB (have Kona really sold out??)

6. Will Marx

Will Marx Guest

Extreme dude.

"Extreme Adventurer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    >
    > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    > subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer
    >
    >
    > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------

7. Scott

Scott Guest

> DB (only slightly ironic....)
    <grins> Funny as F##K son :0) S

--
    "A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?' The assistant replies
    'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Chick Murray...F##kin' Genius by the way !)