An Extreme Day Out!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Extreme Adventu, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!

    The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.

    I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer

  2. Drug Buddy

    Drug Buddy Guest

    Extreme Adventurer wrote:
    > Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    > the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    >
    > The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    >
    > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    > subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer

    2 pints before breakfast - Kilroy and DIY TV til noon - 4 pints for lunch - the Rosevale for
    afternoon chat and a fight - 4 pints swearing at after work drinkers in The Loft - another 6 pints
    then stick to the carpet in Clatties - 8 pints later, fight in the taxi queue - Partick Marine for
    the night, a caution and cooked breakfast - sorted ya fanny. Repeat.

    The full story plus many more exciting adventures (mostly about ned crime and Rangers) in the
    Daily Record.

    I am the Stella Extreme Glasgwegian.

    DB (only slightly ironic....)

  3. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    > the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    <snip newsletter plug>
    > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour.

    Do you prefer original flavor or Code Red?

    -John Morgan

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Drug Buddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Extreme Adventurer wrote:
    > > Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All
    > > in the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    > >
    > > The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    > >
    > > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    > > subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer
    >
    > 2 pints before breakfast - Kilroy and DIY TV til noon - 4 pints for lunch - the Rosevale for
    > afternoon chat and a fight - 4 pints swearing at after work drinkers in The Loft - another 6 pints
    > then stick to the carpet in Clatties - 8 pints later, fight in the taxi queue - Partick Marine for
    > the night, a caution and cooked breakfast - sorted ya fanny. Repeat.
    >
    > The full story plus many more exciting adventures (mostly about ned crime and Rangers) in the
    > Daily Record.
    >
    > I am the Stella Extreme Glasgwegian.
    >
    > DB (only slightly ironic....)

    HAHAHAHAHA...excellent! I think the goofball who started this thread is in extreme need of an
    extreme boot to his extremely inflated head.

    JD

  5. Drug Buddy

    Drug Buddy Guest

    JD wrote:
    > "Drug Buddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Extreme Adventurer wrote:
    >>> Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All
    >>> in the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    >>>
    >>> The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    >>>
    >>> I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    >>> subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer
    >>
    >> 2 pints before breakfast - Kilroy and DIY TV til noon - 4 pints for lunch - the Rosevale for
    >> afternoon chat and a fight - 4 pints swearing at after work drinkers in The Loft - another 6
    >> pints then stick to the carpet in Clatties - 8 pints later, fight in the taxi queue - Partick
    >> Marine for the night, a caution and cooked breakfast
    >> - sorted ya fanny. Repeat.
    >>
    >> The full story plus many more exciting adventures (mostly about ned crime and Rangers) in the
    >> Daily Record.
    >>
    >> I am the Stella Extreme Glasgwegian.
    >>
    >> DB (only slightly ironic....)
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHA...excellent! I think the goofball who started this thread is in extreme need of an
    > extreme boot to his extremely inflated head.
    >
    > JD

    Yeah, sorry JD and apologies to all alt.mountain-bike posters. We get this kind of crap
    cross-addressed to rec.skiing.snowboard now and again so I really couldn't resist!

    cheers

    DB (have Kona really sold out??)

  6. Will Marx

    Will Marx Guest

    Extreme dude.

    "Extreme Adventurer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hot Air Balooning before breakfast - Whitewater Rafting - Throwing myself out of a plane - All in
    > the most exhilarating, exciting and adrenaline filled day of my life - so far!
    >
    > The full story plus many more exciting adventures, only in my newsletter.
    >
    > I am The Extreme Adventurer and I am on an Extreme world tour. You are welcome to join me by
    > subscribing for Free. Please click here > www.promotobot.com/add.jsp?u=Adventurer

    ------

  7. Scott

    Scott Guest

    > DB (only slightly ironic....)
    <grins> Funny as F##K son :0) S

    --
    "A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?' The assistant replies
    'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"