An Iron / HB related unexplained matter

90rpm

Mar 2, 2013
Hello to you,

I have an Iron / HB related unexplained matter that I wish to understand how it is possible - Will very much appreciate a possible serious explanation to that.

Enclosed is a summary of blood tests results from several periodical test taken. last one this week - (yellow are downs, green are ups)

Generally, from 2008 to 2013 diet was vegetarian (non-heme iron supplements where consumed) in the last 5 month, foods reach in Heme iron (such as mussels, much higher than beef steaks..) were consumed.

Cycling performance was not bad at all and expected to see an increase in Iron, HB, HTC.. But instead - these went down to 5 years low.. how can this be.. ??

( Also, I'm 70kg and consume over 100 gr of whole protein daily - do not understand what's this LOW protein total mean )

Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by 90rpm
Hello to you,

I have an Iron / HB related unexplained matter that I wish to understand how it is possible - Will very much appreciate a possible serious explanation to that.

Enclosed is a summary of blood tests results from several periodical test taken. last one this week - (yellow are downs, green are ups)

Generally, from 2008 to 2013 diet was vegetarian (non-heme iron supplements where consumed) in the last 5 month, foods reach in Heme iron (such as mussels, much higher than beef steaks..) were consumed.
Well maybe your overall diet was better when you were vego? maybe it was the supps? Western societies put to much emphasis on the consumption of meat, it's not the miracle food many believe it is.

Originally Posted by ambal

Well maybe your overall diet was better when you were vego? maybe it was the supps? Western societies put to much emphasis on the consumption of meat, it's not the miracle food many believe it is.
Good food for thought.. thanks.

Hi again
dead.png

So here's the repeated test results; after 3 days rest for the cpk (need to do another one soon for the WBC)